So this is a thread for people who can't believe how ridiculous Brett Michaels is. This is also for making Brett Michaels jokes (example, Brett Michaels has his own awards; the Bretties. The award for most realistic movie goes to Fireproof.) <--- Look up fireproof, it's the stupidest movie ever made, I watched it in school. But basically, have fun berating Brett Michaels.
lol i dunt no who that is
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
dude, i worship him.

all he does on his tv show is take chicks on his bus and bangs each one every other night at their expense.

you cant respect that?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
The searchbar is a douche too.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Maybe TS is in the closet about his doucheness and is merely jealous of Brett?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Mar 17, 2009,
Give him a break, okay he isn't the best singer of all time, and alothough posion were alright they didn't compare to the crue or Ratt, and he may live in the bin outside VH1 studios with Scott Ian and be a a part of any TV show they throw at him, but he isn't makeing your life bad in anyway. Leave him be
It seems that your just jealous that you don't have your own show.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

[quote="'']Give him a break, okay he isn't the best singer of all time, and alothough posion were alright they didn't compare to the crue or Ratt, and he may live in the bin outside VH1 studios with Scott Ian and be a a part of any TV show they throw at him, but he isn't makeing your life bad in anyway. Leave him be

And if we don't?!

DAMN STRAIGHT!