So, two nights ago i was up late, around 12:30, and I noticed that whenever I touched myself i couldn't really feel it. If i touched my face, it felt as if it were slightly numb, or if i had an invisible glove over my face that lessened the feeling.

No, I was not smoking, doing drugs, drinking, etc.. Was it tiredness? hmm...

What does the pit think?
Because you... touch yourself... at night...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Mar 17, 2009,
It's because you touch yourself at night

Edit: Damn you Kensai!!!
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Mar 17, 2009,
I wish people would reply properly to these sort of threads..

I'm not sure about what happened to you but a few days back i was tired and had had about 10 cups of coffee during the night to keep me up and it felt as if i moved to the left about 2 ft for half a second or so O_o Weird stuff.
I had a similar experiance, very scary,
its has something to do with been partially asleep,
I woke up and had no feeling in my arms or legs
dont ask us about medical things?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
sweet, I think I just saw a Dragon. "Are you sure it wasn't just nothing?"....OH yea, that's what it was....is it one of those kind of feelings?
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Last edited by Beam Sword0 at Mar 17, 2009,
Ahahaha I set myself up for that one Kensai

On this topic, when I'm up late, If i move, after i move, i have no memory of actually moving, yet remember thinking of moving. Anyone else have that?
tooooooooo much fap?
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
it sounds like you just leant on your hand for a while and restricted the blood flow a lot, like past the point of pins and needles and so you couldnt feel it.
Ive done it before for the whole night (accidentally) on my arm, woke up and thought i was led next to a dead person cos i could feel an arm next to me but i had no feeling in my arm so i thought it was someone elses. scary ****. long sentence too.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I didn't mean for this to be a medical advice thread, but more of a respond & connect thread.
Quote by charlie__flynn
it sounds like you just leant on your hand for a while and restricted the blood flow a lot, like past the point of pins and needles and so you couldnt feel it.
Ive done it before for the whole night (accidentally) on my arm, woke up and thought i was led next to a dead person cos i could feel an arm next to me but i had no feeling in my arm so i thought it was someone elses. scary ****. long sentence too.

I did that once. Then I rolled over and smacked myself in the face...