I'm getting a blues junior soon (traded my laney for it) and I need a OD that is brit flavoured.

I"m thinking:

Tonebone Plexitube
MI audio Crunchbox
Lovepedal Plexi 800
Lovepedal Purple Plexi
Lovepedal Provalve.

I'm going used I don't want to spend more than 180 used.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Lovepedals are teh sex, but I've never actually played one. I'd say a Crunchbox or Plexitube.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I'd go plexitube
I'm not sure about cost though
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
i would have to say plexitube
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I think the plexitube is 150 ish
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
^If you can find one that cheap lemme know, they go for 300 new. I have considered the hot british since it's very similar and only 200 new and even cheaper than that used.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I think I meant hot british but whatever I'm really liking the sound of the tonebone pedals I think I'll go with one of them
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
The Crunchbox also is a very good pedal. Nice tone, relatively cheap and very British sounding. But it's a distortion, not an OD. Don't know if you've got problems with that? I've got one for sale, but you're in the US so that's a bit of a hassle
I guess Distortion is fine I was kind of using OD and DS interchangably and they're not
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
^It's all the same thing to me, just different amounts of gain really.
I'm beginning to consider starting an MI Audio export business since they're about the only things we get for ridiculously cheap here and you guys get a healthy price increase.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
^yeah but there are differences and so it's technically wrong to call an OD a DS
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
^^Can you do better than 120 dollars american shipped on a CB?

^I dunno, they seem like the same thing to me. I mean, what is an overdrive but a distortion pedal that has less gain?
Are you still chasing Splawnz?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Kevin Saale
^^Can you do better than 120 dollars american shipped on a CB?

If shipping is less than $25US, I can.
Quote by Cathbard
^ yes i want one real bad haha. that and some rockman stuff, and with the BJ thats on the way I'll be set for american tones (less than 10 hours of playing time NOS tubes some jensen speaker and it in TWEED oh and it's a limited edition)

Kev.

It's all in the clipping and circuit that makes it on OD or DS.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era