Just watching some of Man vs. Food where the host eats the worlds hottest curry and wings with the spice 40 times hotter than a jalapeno. I just got curious what is the most spicy food you guys have ever had.
ive eaten 15 habeneros ina row for 75 bucks... i was born without a sense of heat i gues.. cos i cant feel any burning sensation...i can taste the flavor, but no burning..i love it =D
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Jalapeno pizza... with a ton of jalapenos. It was really uncool.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Black Widow hot sauce.
Killer. I literally thought I was going to die.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Shakira
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I bought a Volcano Taco from Taco Bell once and I think they ****ed with the nacho cheese because it was way spicier than usual. Also that Angry Whopper was pretty br00tal IMO
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Does anyone have a Wingstop by them? If so go and get the atomic wings. Jesus Christ they made me cry. I was also bed sick for two days after.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Just watching some of Man vs. Food where the host eats the worlds hottest curry and wings with the spice 40 times hotter than a jalapeno. I just got curious what is the most spicy food you guys have ever had.

You know, I wouldn't mind having something like that now.

I think the hottest thing I ever ate was this Thai dish of Chicken and Peanut Sauce with about two centimeters of spices as a coating. Absolutely delicious.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Sammich with Tabasco, Old Bay, and Crab Chips. I know it doesnt sound bad, but it wuz a sh it load of tabasco and old bay, and it got on my lip so it burned all day.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Peri Peri

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Dehydrated habanero. I nearly died.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Xeron Brigs
You know, I wouldn't mind having something like that now.

I think the hottest thing I ever ate was this Thai dish of Chicken and Peanut Sauce with about two centimeters of spices as a coating. Absolutely delicious.

Go for it man.

These don't fuck around.

(Invalid img)
Last edited by BR0KENHEARTED at Mar 17, 2009,
I had a whole Scotch Bonnet Chilli, with all seeds inside. My arse was like a tap all night.
this is easy for me to answer as i recently grew the world's hottest (confirmed) peppers, the Dorset Naga, and use them frequently in foods. the hottest variant i had, however, was eating one raw. the tears just started rolling down my face and i sweated buckets.

to give an idea of how hot they are, a jalapeno typically has a SHU (Scoville Heat Unit) rating of 2000 to 8000. the Dorset Naga's SHU rating is over 900,000.

to give a REAL idea, imagine that the top of your head has been opened and burning sticks have been pounded into your brain. forcibly. with hammers spread with icyhot. then your body is dumped into a furnace and left to roast at 550º C.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
In recent history some spicy pepper that came with my Chinese food. It wasn't hot so I decided to chew it and get the flavor around in my mouth before I swallowed it. About 30 seconds later I was drooling everywhere.
1 whole Habanero pepper.
It was a trick. =[
My taste buds are still gone.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
^ speaking from personal experience, most habaneros are not bad.

really.

when you've sucked down a Naga you'll know the difference. although it's technically a habanero as well.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by RPExecutor
^ speaking from personal experience, most habaneros are not bad.

really.

when you've sucked down a Naga you'll know the difference. although it's technically a habanero as well.

I don't know exactly what it was but it was like...well, this is what Lucas said:

"Hah! I can't believe you fell for it! That's the second hottest pepper on this ****ing earth!"

He told me it was sweet. =/
Yeah, I'm trusting.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.