well, i got the head in the end of february and the cab in the beginning of march, i just didnt find the time to take pictures till last night, so here they are....

and for the artsy one that everyone puts haha
hot frickin damn. that's nice. but i don't care for the bloo cab. i'da done white. white cabs are classy.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
happy NAD & NCD!!!!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by theoreticmusic
hot frickin damn. that's nice. but i don't care for the bloo cab. i'da done white. white cabs are classy.

haha, i wanted something that would stick out a bit more and look classy, plus i didnt really feel the white on white, lol, i think the blues still pretty classy, its not like just soo out there screaming look at me

Quote by Jhachey22
happy NAD & NCD!!!!

well thank you haha,
Quote by theoreticmusic
no, i think it screams.

lol, its not all that bright but whatever, im happpy and i think that counts most
yeah. that's definitely true. as long as she sounds like sex....
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
yeah. that's definitely true. as long as she sounds like sex....

o she does........ creamy creamy sex hahah. i got two vintage thritys on top and two g12H30s on the bottom
Quote by WtrPlyr
Real nice! How does it sound? Clips?

sounds like sex, i dont ahve a microphone now, i gues i could use my camcorder, but it would rpobably sound pretty bad

expect em n the next day or so
Lord, what terrible colours! - Yet I hope you rock out to the full possible extent!
nice stuff man!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by theoreticmusic

It probably wouldn't have been the same white though
so it wouldve looked bad
i think that amps the sexiest looking vox makes
one of the main reasons I plan to get an AC4TV
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by davedoom
Lord, what terrible colours! - Yet I hope you rock out to the full possible extent!

i do hahaha, my parents and brother hate it, hell even my dogs dont like it lol, mostly cus of no master volume...... hehe, but it gets the perfect breakup with the volume around like 8, its a lot more versital than people told me it would be and has a decent amount of gain, i didnt expect as much gain from it , but im glad it has it lol