Well since I dont have enough room in my room for a 4x12 I decided I had to go with a 2x12. So does anyone know a good cab for metal/heavy playing at low/medium volumes? I would like the price below $500 but even that is a little much seeing as the 6505 is $1000 .
Vader ftw.

or an Avatar Contemporary 212 with a V30 and a G75T.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by gtrplyr
Well since I dont have enough room in my room for a 4x12 I decided I had to go with a 2x12. So does anyone know a good cab for metal/heavy playing at low/medium volumes? I would like the price below $500 but even that is a little much seeing as the 6505 is $1000 .

Well you could wait for the 6505+ 1x12 combo to come out and put it on top of a 2x12
or
why don't you buy the 6505 used?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
Well you could wait for the 6505+ 1x12 combo to come out and put it on top of a 2x12
or
why don't you buy the 6505 used?

i probably will buy used but seeing as i only have $550 a the moment and no job, i dont see the point in looking at used prices right now and i really dont want a combo.

thanks for the other replies too guys ill look into em. i hear celestions are good
550 $ would be enough for the 6505+ 1x12. Why no Combo? If it because of the open back construction than you don't need to worry. 6505+ combo is a closed back combo.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
550 $ would be enough for the 6505+ 1x12. Why no Combo? If it because of the open back construction than you don't need to worry. 6505+ combo is a closed back combo.

because im sure they arent going to sound the same, why would it be $600 cheaper. I dont know, convince me i should get the combo. i dont know why i want to get the head more. i guess since i have a spider II that i think all combos suck. is it an all tube combo?
Eermm... Yeah!

The combo is basically the head and a 1x12 cab but stuck together.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by gtrplyr
because im sure they arent going to sound the same, why would it be $600 cheaper. I dont know, convince me i should get the combo. i dont know why i want to get the head more. i guess since i have a spider II that i think all combos suck. is it an all tube combo?

Leabor. It's produced in Indonesia I think instead of the US. But I don't really understand the whole thing about Made in US. it's still the same parts that are used. As long as the guy that puts it together knows what hes doing and does it good it doesn't matter. Just the ZOMG IT MADE IN THE US THEREFORE IT MUST BE GOOD. BS if someone does a bad job doesn't depends on the nationality.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
Leabor. It's produced in Indonesia I think instead of the US. But I don't really understand the whole thing about Made in US. it's still the same parts that are used. As long as the guy that puts it together knows what hes doing and does it good it doesn't matter. Just the ZOMG IT MADE IN THE US THEREFORE IT MUST BE GOOD. BS if someone does a bad job doesn't depends on the nationality.

Especially since, generally speaking, factories in the US are dependent upon higher-paid people of the same nationality. quality control is the only real difference.

Don't judge me.
Quote by Sampy
Eermm... Yeah!

The combo is basically the head and a 1x12 cab but stuck together.

then why is it cheaper when the head and the cab seperate are about 1300? seems like something in the combo has got to be worse
made in Indonesia or somethin.

Don't judge me.
i found a used triple x 2x12 that sounds good hooked up to my triplex combo or played thru my rivera i paid like 299 or 399 cant remember only thing i dont like is its kinda small for a 2x12 compared to mesa or marshall. in the end thou i wish i got a 1x12 because i have a 4x12 and a small car so it would be easier to move around.
Quote by theoreticmusic
made in Indonesia or somethin.

i find it hard to believe that making it in indonesia will reduce the price by 800 dollars but i dont know maybe youre right, ill try it out if i see one.