Eve Guitars Wolfgang guitar.

Handmade by myself to display at the Music Live guitar show at the NEC in Birmingham last November.

Heres the spec-

Bookmatched Carved Flamed maple top.
2 Piece old growth Brazilian Mahogany.
1 Piece Indian Rosewood set neck with three a side headstock.
Rippled Ebony Fingerboard.
24 frets, 24.75" scale.
All black hardwear, Tunomatc and stoptail, Sperzels.
Indian Rosewood Pickup Rings.
Bareknuckle Painkiller Pickups in black with "Bareknuckle Pickups" etched onto the covers.
Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 way Gibson Style toggle.
PRS style cutaway for ultimate 24 fret access.
Jumbo, highest and widest fretwire.
Graphtech nut.
Oil and wax finish.
Comes with hard case.
The neck joint is the full width of the neck all the way under the neck puckup for maximum contact enhancing sustain and tone. Constructed more like a Les Paul than a standard Wolfgang, the body and neck are unbound with the edge of the top finishing at around 3mm all the way round giving the look of wooden binding like in a PRS. The top is carved and has a subtle dip to it thats hard to capture in the pictures. Sound wise, think Les Paul with a more aggressive bite, it really cuts through the mix in a live situation, big thick tone but with a lot of clarity. Awesome for rock/metal but also has really nice cleans, it sustains for days.

£1100

Eve Guitars Tele guitar.

Handmade by myself to display at the Music Live guitar show at the NEC in Birmingham last November.

Heres the spec-

Bookmatched Spalted/Flamed maple top.
2 Piece Rippled Swamp Ash Body.
1 Piece Quarter Sawn Indian Rosewood Set Neck.
Highly Figured Fingerboard.
24.75" Scale Length with 22 frets.
EMG 81 & 85 pickups.
Recessed Tunomatic with String Through.
All Chrome Hardwear with Sperzel MachineHeads.
Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 Way Gibson Style Toggle.
Unique Headstock Design.
Graphtech Nut.
Oil and Wax Finish.
With Hard Case.
Gibson meets Fender in this Tele Hybrid. Best of both worlds! Ash body and 7mm thick maple cap give the guitar a real fender character and the set rosewood neck gives a little more warmth and MASSIVE sustain.

The neck tennon goes all the way through under the neck pickup for greater sustain and tone.

I do have a set of Black Hardwear that will fit the guitar, It looks pure Evil with it fitted. If your interested I'll try and get you a pic with the black hardwear and you can have it like that if thats your thing

£800

Eve Guitars RG Super Strat.

This Guitar was made around 18 months ago and has been my main guitar in the house since I finished it.

The Guitars has very little play wear and sounds great. Lots of sustain and a nice Fendery edge to the tone.

Heres the Spec-

3 Piece Ash body,
1 Piece Rock Maple Neck,
Ebony Fingerboard, 24.75" scale with 22 frets,
EMG 81 & 85 set with master volume, master tone and Gibson style 3 way switch,
Tunamatic Bridge with string through body.
Oil and wax finish,
Comes with hard case.

£450

Im selling because I have far too many guitars and need the cash for more wood and parts to make more guitar!

Collection is more than welcome from South Leverton in North Nottinghamshire, about 15 miles west of Lincoln.

Postage would be via Royal Mail Parcel Post for £24.00 fully insured.

Payment is either via Cash on collection, Cheque or Paypal.

If you'd like to see a video of the guitar do a search for Eve Guitars on Youtube and check out my Youtube Channel.

If you'd like any more pics and info or would like to view the guitar please just message me.

Thanks for looking.

Please check out my other auctions for more Quality handmade guitars!
i wish i had the money id take the rg all i have for trade is a bc rich vee and you dont want that XD

and did you remember the codes?

and just incase you do, dont link to an ebay site your be warned
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
damn i wish you'd build me a bass

anyway bump for 3 awesome guitars
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by rancidryan
i wish i had the money id take the rg all i have for trade is a bc rich vee and you dont want that XD

and did you remember the codes?

and just incase you do, dont link to an ebay site your be warned

Yeah, did the image codes but it didnt work. The links just got straight to the pics not Ebay, Ebay's just in the code coz thats where the pics are posted.
Wow, those are extremely nice looking guitars! Good luck in your selling man!

I'd be interested but I'm looking for a 7 string maple necker specifically.