Beat him up
45 35%
Tell him to f*ck off/grow up etc
67 52%
Other
4 3%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 2
Basically this kid in like year 9 has been pissing off my girlfriend. We are both in year 12. He walked into her in a corridor and subsequently I pushed him, and he persists in doing stupid things like following her with his friends and shouting random crap at her (unoffensive crap, i think it was some kind of song they were shouting for no reason). What should I do? Inevitably rape and murder will be frequent answers, so inb4 irrelevant suggestions! Poll coming
intimidate him
if he tries to man up to save face,
put him in his place
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Do you know how pathetic it is that you actually acknowledge a guy from year 9 when your that much older than him?

I can't believe you even consider retaliating other than just laughing in his face. If he was ****ting on her face or something like that then maybe it would be acceptable but just leave it.
Edit to above
tell him to **** off/your gonna beat his ass
if he persists call him a bitch & ****, basically, pick a fight with him
then win it

Quote by archangels666
Are you kidding me?

Have highschoolers these days lost the ancient art of keeping freshmen in line?

it's pretty sad
I made/make sure everyday that those freshmen knew/know
they were/are less than dirt and not real people
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Mar 17, 2009,
Threaten him with violence.
Tell him if he does something like that again you'll tear his arms off and then you will kill him.
It'll probably work.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Random3
Basically this kid in like year 9 has been pissing on my girlfriend. We are both in year 12. He pissed on her in a corridor and subsequently I shat on him, and he persists in doing stupid things like following her with his friends and throwing crap at her (her own crap, i think it was the diarrhea she had this morning). What should I do? Inevitably rape and murder will be frequent answers, so inb4 irrelevant suggestions! Poll coming

It was me and i fixed it.
Intimidation. If that doesn't work just ignore him. He'll soon get bored.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Pick him up and shove him into a locker. Make sure there's a nice dent as a reminder. A friend of mine did this to a pesky lower school kid once, although in that case it was thoroughly undeserved and my friend was being a knob.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Intimidation. If that doesn't work just ignore him. He'll soon get bored.

This is best.
Intimidate him - it's really easy if you're taller than he is. If you see him walking along in the corridor, stop him in the crowd and usher him up against a wall. Lean over and in a low, masculine, threataning voice put your mouth near his ear (so he can't see your face) tell him something scary and violent, and he'll soon stop

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Mar 17, 2009,
Tell him you will cut a hole in his throat then you will **** it. If he keeps doing what he has been doing, he is a brave freshmen.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by BlackLuster
This is best.
Intimidate him - it's really easy if you're taller than he is. If you see him walking along in the corridor, stop him in the crowd and usher him up against a wall. Lean over and in a low, masculine, threataning voice put your mouth near his ear (so he can't see your face) tell him something scary and violent, and he'll soon stop

Lean into his ear in a deep voice and say:

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK!!!one!!!!1
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

whip out your massive cock and they'll fell all pathetic and useless and run away.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by ShredGod George
it's pretty sad
I made/make sure everyday that those freshmen knew/know
they were/are less than dirt and not real people

And less than a year after their freshman year ends, they suddenly become human beings!
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
just tell him to **** off and grow up

dont do anything violent unless he shows any violent intentions towards your gf
I have friends that do that ****, just threaten him with violence he'll stop cause he's probably a pussy.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
From a freshman's perspective (yes,I'm not really a human), i think most of the freshmen are complete dicks. Just beat the **** outta him and make sure he knows his place.
SOAS
Eat his skin.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by The.new.guy
How I hate freshmen....

I can say that, now that I'm a sophmore.

lol i second that

but yeah, damn freshmen
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
id rape him, poop in his mouth, then eat the poop out of his mouth and tape it shut, then cut his pen0r off and stick it in a jar, make him eat it once it has aged for 3 months, then when he poops it out make him eat his poop which will have his penis in it and make him eat it over and over again then kill him and eat his body along with his penis

but if it were me i would just cuss him out or something....if its not a big deal then just let it slide
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
bully him
hang him upside down and burn chillies underneath
or kidnap him and throw him out in a jungle.. and he wont find his way home?
problem solved
Quote by BlackLuster
This is best.

That sounds a little bit homo-erotic. I'm not going to judge you or anything, I'm just saying
Quote by DardoBoy
That sounds a little bit homo-erotic. I'm not going to judge you or anything, I'm just saying

Judge me all you like, I'm not fussed
It does work though if you do that to someone: if you can judge the tone of your voice and your body language just right he'll be so scared of you he won't even glance at you in the hallways.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
He likes your girlfriend. He's hoping you'll beat him up, she'll feel sorry for him, she'll be mad at you, and then she'll go with him. It's the way freshman think.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2