Page 1 of 2
Me and My Friend Jordan made this . sorry for it's lenght, but it took a lot of space to have this much awesomness.

Me: How often do you practice guitar?
Buck: Just 25 hours a day. Sometimes more. I can achieve this by shredding so fast, that I go back in time.

Me: How fast can you play?
Buck: I can go up to 6 million notes per second. But I don't play that fast because people will begin to die.

Me: Can you tell me a little bit about your guitar?

Buck: It has 3 single coil pickups, and when I switch all of them on, I go into kill mode and can demolish dimensions with it. The artwork on the guitar is painted by Picasso himself, and the hardware is hand wired by the Queen of Ethiopia.

Me: Why do use single coil Pickups?

Buck:If I used triple humbuckers, instead of going into kill mode, I would go in to doomsday mode. The very power of which would rip apart the fabric of the whole universe.

Me: Can you tell us a little bit about your childhood?

Buck: I was genetically engineered in a lab to rock. I was then raised by a pack of wild wolverines in Siberia.

Me: If you are such a great guitarist, why don't you have your own signature model?
Buck: I was asked by multiple companies to design a signature guitar. And when we finally finished, the marketing team refused to market it because the design was so good, that it would make all other models currently under production obsolete. No major company would manufacture it, and none of the small manufacturers had the technology. I guess you can say I was too good.

Me: Why do you where a bucket and mask?

Buck: If I didn't my identity as the almighty god of thunder Thor would be revealed. Nobody would be able to take this discovery and the world would be plunged into eternal chaos.

Me: How old are you buck?

Buck: I am as old as time itself and was genetically engineered in the labs of god to rock. I am the one who slew the almighty Diablos with the silver blade of pantheons. Diablos was a beast threatening to destroy the earth.

Me: what was your First guitar?

Buck: My first guitar was forged in the fiery pits of hell by Satan himself. I tunnelled my way into hell and stole the artefact. I used it for 1400 years until i was told that it was object of great evil power which must be destroyed

Me: what was your First Amp?

Buck: My first amp was forged 1500 years ago out of solid brimstone by Jesus Christ. It could produce so much sound deaf people would die of t much noise. Zeus had to send an army of 25 million to destroy it after I sunk Atlantis.

Me: Who was your first teacher?

Buck: My first teacher was Satan himself. He taught me how to play heavy and fast. He then grew jealous as I was becoming insanely gd after just 2 days. He challenged me to a guitar battle in which he failed epically. Ashamed, he then lost all faith in himself and became evil. Moses then taught me how to play emotionally. He taught me so well, my songs can now make Chuck Norris bawl his eyes out

Me: What was your first Band?

Buck: My first band consisted of God on drums, Poseidon on bass, and Hercules on rhythm, and Jesus on vocals. We called ourselves The Nuclear Equipped Robot Ninja Dragon Alpha Squadron 9 We were so good that Satan tried to destroy us with his army of un-dead hordes. With our skills, we instantly turned his entire army into the largest fan base of any band in history.

Me: What Picks do you like to use?

Buck: I started out using the Pick of Destiny (as seen on Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny) but I was t gd for it so I gave it back to Satan. I now use a pick forged out of solid nitrogen. It is so cold that if anybody touched it but me, there entire body would freeze instantly.

Me: why do you wear a KFC Variety Bucket on your head instead of wearing a plain bucket?

Buck: Back in 1892, one of my band mates was Colonel Sanders. We were called Colonel Sander's Kentucky Fried Delight. I was known as Chicken Funeral. Little does anyone know I actually created Kentucky Fried Chicken but I sold the rights to Colonel Sanders for $5 000 which was a lot of money at the time.

Me: What is your Fret Board made of?

Buck: It's made of a concoction of rosewood from the forbidden fruit tree in the Garden of Eden and pure uncut awesomeness.

Me: What is your daily life outside of playing guitar?

Buck: When my 25 hours or more is up I usually unwind with some ping pong or play CoD4 with Chuck Norris. I never sleep. I can go up to 1 year without food so every year I have a bowl of Fruit Loops to live me off for another year.

Me: when was your next album going to be released?

Buck: A few minutes

Me: Speaking of which, what was your first album?

Buck: My first album was released in 7483921 B.C. Of course, the only audience I had was a pack of dinosaurs but they were a good crowd. On that album I played guitar, bass, rhythm, vocals, drums, keyboards, violin, flute, trumpet, cello, trombone, saxophone, mandolin, and sitar all at once. A feat that would be a challenge for mere mortals.

Me: Who inspired you to play?

Buck: Satan and god were my first inspirations. Than Zeus became an inspiration. I remember when i was only 69 768 143 years old and me and Zeus started a metal band. It was called Buckethead and Zeus Experience. Good times...

Me: Do you have any tips for amateur Guitarists?

Buck: Yes I do. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Don't do it. And if you ever happen to become immortal like me. Live just as I do. Shred your way back in time, play 25 hours a day, eat only a bowl of fruit loops a year, try not to have sex with other peoples wives, and most importantly, be strong. Strength will help you Destroy things

Me: What are your strings Made out of?

Buck: My strings are made of a titanium-gold-silver alloy coated with diamond dust. Only my solid nitrogen pick is durable enough to not be cut by the diamond dust. Anybody who tries to strum with their fingers will have them sawed off painfully.

Me: What effects do you use?

Buck: My effects are created by an invisible wave that travels through the air when I go into kill mode. It gives my guitar all the effects of pedals. This wave, as I said earlier, can also be used to demolish entire dimensions. If this wave were to be controled by a mere mortal, the man would be annihilated as the power of the wave is to great to be controlled by anyone else.

Me: Thank you for taking the time to let me interview you Buck.
Buck: No problem. Now if you'll excuse me I havev to go save heaven from an army of undead wild boars.

Credits

Questions: Jordan Crago and Jon Kettle
Answers: Jordan Crago
Base idea for answers: Jon Kettle
Means of Transporting Ideas: Windows Live Messenger

I think this was one of the longest threads in ug history..
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by ih8u2
No offense, but it kind of seems like a ripoff of those old Petrucci vids.

Yap

Quote by tryhonesty
Me and My Friend Jordan made this . sorry for it's lenght, but it took a lot of space to have this much awesomness.

Your profile picture is a random demotivational picture about grammar, so excuse me if I find this funny.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Last edited by Gsaws at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by tryhonesty

Buck:If I used triple humbuckers, instead of going into kill mode, I would go in to doomsday mode. The very power of which would rip apart the fabric of the whole universe.

I USE SINGLE COIL PICKUPS

..because I have a strat..
Quote by tryhonesty

Buck: Just 25 hours a day. Sometimes more. I can achieve this by shredding so fast, that I go back in time.

Buck: I can go up to 6 million notes per second. But I don't play that fast because people will begin to die.

I stopped reading after this seeing as it's a blatant rip-off of adam02.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
That was some preeeety extreme fail right there. We all know Bucket was raised by chickens.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
First... its BUCKETHEAD, not Buck.
Second...He usually uses his custom White Gibson with 2 HUMBUCKERS
Third... HE DOESN'T TALK...

Fail...fail...fail...and the god that i don't believe in hates you.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
you know,
I can tell that a really high percentage of you read five words, a few lines or nothing at all except my usrname(bubbles516).
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
The funny thing is, it probably is just a few minutes until he releases another album
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I think I speak for all of humanity when I say.... NOT FUNNY!!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by tryhonesty
you know,
I can tell that a really high percentage of you read five words, a few lines or nothing at all except my usrname(bubbles516).

Okay let's see
Quote by tryhonesty

Me: Can you tell me a little bit about your guitar?

Buck: It has 3 single coil pickups, and when I switch all of them on, I go into kill mode and can demolish dimensions with it. The artwork on the guitar is painted by Picasso himself, and the hardware is hand wired by the Queen of Ethiopia.

Me: Can you tell us a little bit about your childhood?

Buck: I was genetically engineered in a lab to rock. I was then raised by a pack of wild wolverines in Siberia.

Me: If you are such a great guitarist, why don't you have your own signature model?
Buck: I was asked by multiple companies to design a signature guitar. And when we finally finished, the marketing team refused to market it because the design was so good, that it would make all other models currently under production obsolete. No major company would manufacture it, and none of the small manufacturers had the technology. I guess you can say I was too good.

Me: Why do you where a bucket and mask?

Buck: If I didn't my identity as the almighty god of thunder Thor would be revealed. Nobody would be able to take this discovery and the world would be plunged into eternal chaos.

Me: How old are you buck?

Buck: I am as old as time itself and was genetically engineered in the labs of god to rock. I am the one who slew the almighty Diablos with the silver blade of pantheons. Diablos was a beast threatening to destroy the earth.

Me: what was your First guitar?

Buck: My first guitar was forged in the fiery pits of hell by Satan himself. I tunnelled my way into hell and stole the artefact. I used it for 1400 years until i was told that it was object of great evil power which must be destroyed

Me: what was your First Amp?

Buck: My first amp was forged 1500 years ago out of solid brimstone by Jesus Christ. It could produce so much sound deaf people would die of t much noise. Zeus had to send an army of 25 million to destroy it after I sunk Atlantis.

Me: Who was your first teacher?

Buck: My first teacher was Satan himself. He taught me how to play heavy and fast. He then grew jealous as I was becoming insanely gd after just 2 days. He challenged me to a guitar battle in which he failed epically. Ashamed, he then lost all faith in himself and became evil. Moses then taught me how to play emotionally. He taught me so well, my songs can now make Chuck Norris bawl his eyes out

Me: What was your first Band?

Buck: My first band consisted of God on drums, Poseidon on bass, and Hercules on rhythm, and Jesus on vocals. We called ourselves The Nuclear Equipped Robot Ninja Dragon Alpha Squadron 9 We were so good that Satan tried to destroy us with his army of un-dead hordes. With our skills, we instantly turned his entire army into the largest fan base of any band in history.

Me: What Picks do you like to use?

Buck: I started out using the Pick of Destiny (as seen on Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny) but I was t gd for it so I gave it back to Satan. I now use a pick forged out of solid nitrogen. It is so cold that if anybody touched it but me, there entire body would freeze instantly.

Me: why do you wear a KFC Variety Bucket on your head instead of wearing a plain bucket?

Buck: Back in 1892, one of my band mates was Colonel Sanders. We were called Colonel Sander's Kentucky Fried Delight. I was known as Chicken Funeral. Little does anyone know I actually created Kentucky Fried Chicken but I sold the rights to Colonel Sanders for $5 000 which was a lot of money at the time.

Me: What is your Fret Board made of?

Buck: It's made of a concoction of rosewood from the forbidden fruit tree in the Garden of Eden and pure uncut awesomeness.

Me: What is your daily life outside of playing guitar?

Buck: When my 25 hours or more is up I usually unwind with some ping pong or play CoD4 with Chuck Norris. I never sleep. I can go up to 1 year without food so every year I have a bowl of Fruit Loops to live me off for another year.

Me: when was your next album going to be released?

Buck: A few minutes

Me: Speaking of which, what was your first album?

Buck: My first album was released in 7483921 B.C. Of course, the only audience I had was a pack of dinosaurs but they were a good crowd. On that album I played guitar, bass, rhythm, vocals, drums, keyboards, violin, flute, trumpet, cello, trombone, saxophone, mandolin, and sitar all at once. A feat that would be a challenge for mere mortals.

Me: Who inspired you to play?

Buck: Satan and god were my first inspirations. Than Zeus became an inspiration. I remember when i was only 69 768 143 years old and me and Zeus started a metal band. It was called Buckethead and Zeus Experience. Good times...

Me: Do you have any tips for amateur Guitarists?

Buck: Yes I do. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Don't do it. And if you ever happen to become immortal like me. Live just as I do. Shred your way back in time, play 25 hours a day, eat only a bowl of fruit loops a year, try not to have sex with other peoples wives, and most importantly, be strong. Strength will help you Destroy things

Me: What are your strings Made out of?

Buck: My strings are made of a titanium-gold-silver alloy coated with diamond dust. Only my solid nitrogen pick is durable enough to not be cut by the diamond dust. Anybody who tries to strum with their fingers will have them sawed off painfully.

Me: What effects do you use?

Buck: My effects are created by an invisible wave that travels through the air when I go into kill mode. It gives my guitar all the effects of pedals. This wave, as I said earlier, can also be used to demolish entire dimensions. If this wave were to be controled by a mere mortal, the man would be annihilated as the power of the wave is to great to be controlled by anyone else.

Me: Thank you for taking the time to let me interview you Buck.
Buck: No problem. Now if you'll excuse me I havev to go save heaven from an army of undead wild boars.

All of those things in bold are either directly stolen from adam02's videos or are so similar to the things he says that it's not funny.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Jesus.

It's like someone vomited up a whole bunch of memes, then put them in a fail mould, left it to freeze for four hours and then this monstrosity of a post emerged.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
It got less funny the further I read. And it wasn't funny when it started.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

"Well it started badly, and tailed off a little in the middle, and the less said about the end, the better... But apart from all that, excellent!"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
F-

This isnt a rip off. This is a straight copy.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

You basically turned a great guitar player into a Chuck Norris. Not funny at all. Tell you and your friend that you suck.

EDIT: And there are (believe it or not) threads that are longer than one page.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Last edited by emagdnimasisiht at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by crypticslaughtr
coming from the guy who listens to slipknot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-agldj84Pc

Fixed. Slipknot gets no respect, but I will agree their new stuff sucks a lot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
That is a huge ripoff of the John Petrucci thing. It's Identical, and not funny at all. You fail. Also, Buckethead is a very modest person. If it was a real interview with him, he'd just be saying really wierd stuff.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
10 points from Gryffindor.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Salute to Jaco
That is a huge ripoff of the John Petrucci thing. It's Identical, and not funny at all. You fail. Also, Buckethead is a very modest person. If it was a real interview with him, he'd just be saying really wierd stuff.

Yeah, pretty much exactly what Jaco said. Buckethead doesn't talk anymore. When he does it's just about horror movies.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Is this written by the same authors who brought us the equally as terrible "Buckethead At KFC"?

UBER FAIL.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Forgot to say your friend fails too.
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Mar 17, 2009,
Not original, not good, not clever, not funny, not fail oh wait YES FAIL!
i need a famous quote
Page 1 of 2