When my band first started putting videos and music on youtube and myspace, this guy contacted us saying he could hook us up big time with recording companies and the likes. We believed him until we were contacted by a pop band (i forgot the name but they were pretty famous, like on MTV and stuff) they told us that they were also contacted by this guy and it was a scam.

tl;dr:a scammer tried to scamblam my band and almost got away with it... if it werent for a meddling pop band.

have any of you little shrivelmidgets been contacted by a guy like this?

shrivelmidgets lol
You forget what band, who was on MTV, contacted you? You must have a terrible memory...
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Was it Hanson?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
no, but this company in california wanted to use our music in some movie . they called me once and told me that they would call back with more detail tomarrow. its been 3 months and they havent called. lol
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by haste the day
You forget what band, who was on MTV, contacted you? You must have a terrible memory...

im not up to date on emo pop bands. sorry.
it was something like... Sherwood? something with an s at the beginning. this was a long time ago also.

EDIT: it was Sherwood.
Last edited by exylum at Mar 17, 2009,