So my best freind needs me to back him up. He's freinds with this guys gf and he wants to fight him. The problem is, my freind has missed 12 days and if he misses 3 more then he fails for the year. I told I'll be there to back him up, but if I end up in a fight I lose my truck I know I'll deffinatly be there to back him up but should I take the fall for him?
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I'm assuming you're talking about fighting in school... why don't you apelike morons fight outside of school?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hit he guy he wants to fight with the truck?

Edit: Someone might take that seriously. Don't.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
^ because outside there get a jail sentance and not a detention

edit
: to kensai
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Last edited by rancidryan at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
I'm assuming you're talking about fighting in school... why don't you apelike morons fight outside of school?

Agreed. Do you live in a town where there isn't somewhere to hold idiot tryouts?
Quote by freedoms_stain
How exactly does fight = loss of truck?

My parents use it against me for everything. If I get any kind of supension ISS or OSS I lose my truck.

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

i don't know if its in the same across the pond but here in the u.k you can't have a fight at school on your own, you know the party in the right (your mate) is going to have the hole school at his back.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Ticket48
Hit he guy he wants to fight with the truck?

Edit: Someone might take that seriously. Don't.

haha
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

wait a second. for what reason does this friend of yours want to fight this other guy? to impress the girl and show how manly he is?

my advice? tell your friend to grow up.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
wait a second. for what reason does this friend of yours want to fight this other guy? to impress the girl and show how manly he is?

my advice? tell your friend to grow up.

No, no, no, the girls bf doesn't like her being freinds with my friend so he wants to fight him

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

if hes ur real friend then jump in wen there fighting but do it out of skool were theres no cops
and he better be a good friend as in would he do the same for u
lol actually this story sounds like me cuz i threaten to kik my gfs friends asses all the time just cuz im a jealous douchebag who never lets guys talk to her o wellzzz
METALLLLLLL!!!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by crypticslaughtr
are you serious?

Of course! Don't you know the rule?!

Trucks before bros before hoes...

But in all seriousness TS, set it out clearer for us. Your post makes little sense.
Either way though fighting is a stupid option for all involved.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Mad Mike 829
No, no, no, the girls bf doesn't like her being freinds with my friend so he wants to fight him

and fighting always solves every problem... why not have a discussion and work out their problems, instead of acting like apes and showing off your strength?

i still stand by what i said. tell your pal to grow up.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by IDread
Of course! Don't you know the rule?!

Trucks before bros before hoes...

But in all seriousness TS, set it out clearer for us. Your post makes little sense.
Either way though fighting is a stupid option for all involved.

Sorry, I'll try again real quick.
Ok, my best freind is pretty good friends with this girl stephanie. Well her bf is pissed that they're such good freinds. So her bf got my freinds number and starting texting him. He kept sayin "your just a pussy, and you won't do sh it" So her bf doesn't like the fact that his gf and my freind are good freinds. Now he wants to fight but if my freind gets suspened he'll miss too many days and fail for the year. My question was should I take the fall for him and possibly lose my truck or let him fend for himself and flunk out.

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

Quote by Mad Mike 829
Ok, my best freind is pretty good friends with this girl stephanie. Well her bf is pissed that they're such good freinds. So her bf got my freinds number and starting texting him. He kept sayin "your just a pussy, and you won't do sh it" So her bf doesn't like the fact that his gf and my freind are good freinds. Now he wants to fight but if my freind gets suspened he'll miss too many days and fail for the year. My question was should I take the fall for him and possibly lose my truck or let him fend for himself and flunk out.

Lets see here. So I would say that they coexist. Girls will always have guys friends, like guys will have gal friends. Ya know?
Quote by Mad Mike 829

Let him flunk. If he's stupid enough to fight this guy then he's stupid enough to fail.

Don't let him drag you into this. If he were smart, he'd turn the text messages over to the cops and have this ****er arrested or at least warned.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Let him flunk. If he's stupid enough to fight this guy then he's stupid enough to fail.

Don't let him drag you into this. If he were smart, he'd turn the text messages over to the cops and have this ****er arrested or at least warned.

My friend doesn't want to fight cause if he flunks he's pretty much screwed. But her bf said that tomorrow when he sees my friend, he's start swinging. So my friend is kind stuck

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

Quote by Mad Mike 829

In that case tell your friend to keep his cool and just ignore the guy. I'll bet the guy wants your friend to fight and by accepting his challenge your friend lets him win. The best solution would be for your friend to simply say "you know what, fuck off, I don't care what you think, me and this girl are just friends and nothing more so lay off". That way nobody gets hurt, nobody fails school and nobody loses their truck...

Unless of course your friend is the underdog protagonist in a heartwarming American highschool movie in which case he should accept the challenge then get beaten up by the popular jock only to have the whole school rally behind him in sympathy and shun the other guy...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
fap while he gets beat up. its the only logical choice
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Mad Mike 829
My friend doesn't want to fight cause if he flunks he's pretty much screwed. But her bf said that tomorrow when he sees my friend, he's start swinging. So my friend is kind stuck

Self Defense perhaps? As long as the enemy takes the first swing and makes contact, your friend is free to kick the **** out of him.

Either way, it's stupid to even fight over this anyways. You know what you should do?

You should go tell the enemy "Who cares if your gf is best friends with my friend? She's obviously into you and wants you"
Quote by severed-metal
Self Defense perhaps? As long as the enemy takes the first swing and makes contact, your friend is free to kick the **** out of him.

Either way, it's stupid to even fight over this anyways. You know what you should do?

You should go tell the enemy "Who cares if your gf is best friends with my friend? She's obviously into you and wants you"

Yea, thats why I'll be there. Mostly to be a witness if her bf swings first, but if it gets ugly I'll jump in

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune

Quote by Mad Mike 829
Yea, thats why I'll be there. Mostly to be a witness if her bf swings first, but if it gets ugly I'll jump in

I think it would be better if you just avoided the whole situation anyways. Tell your friend that it's really not worth it, even if the other guy swings first. the other guy will be dealt with, your friend, will be a victim of the bf's jealousy.

Frankly, the bf's a fucking idiot. If he beats the hell out of her best friend, do you not think she will get mad at him, and console the victim?

Tell him to think.
Quote by severed-metal
I think it would be better if you just avoided the whole situation anyways. Tell your friend that it's really not worth it, even if the other guy swings first. the other guy will be dealt with, your friend, will be a victim of the bf's jealousy.

Frankly, the bf's a fucking idiot. If he beats the hell out of her best friend, do you not think she will get mad at him, and console the victim?

Tell him to think.

I would but he's such an arrogant asshole he would swing at me. I'll probally end up watching the show lol

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC

Quote by Masamune