okay, seeing as how this isnt really "videogame" realated, i think its pretty fitting to post in here.

anyways. as you will see in diagram 1, i have an imac on the left, and a hp w2007 on the right. i have a dreamweaver cs3, and my senior year yearbook underneath my hp monitor to keep it level with my imac.

i use this second monitor for a dual screen, and i play my xbox 360 through it.

what i noticed was my xbox is the exact same height as the 2 books underneath my monitor. what do you guys think? safe? or not safe?

diagram 1. (my bad for size, didnt bother to resize it..)
well i mean.. the monitor isnt really that heavy at all.. and doesnt cover any vent holes.
It really shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure that the monitors post doesn't block up the vents.

Nice DW book, I have the same one.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob

Nice DW book, I have the same one.

i know id like a chance to actually read it haha.
Not worth it unless you have an xbox warranty.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
thank you for all the advice. i doubt ill do it. its just more of a convenience thing to me. and just looks better.

and im surprised there was not one ignorant apple basher to comment. ^_^
As long as ventilation is good, it's all good.
XBoxes are relatively sturdy, the weight of that monitor won't hurt it, just make sure the monitor is stable too.
Quote by Fugazzied
As long as ventilation is good, it's all good.
XBoxes are relatively sturdy, the weight of that monitor won't hurt it, just make sure the monitor is stable too.

Since when are Xboxs sturdy???
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008