I am going to be going to college in the fall on 2010. Right now I go to a private Jesuit school and I would like to stick with that for college. I am looking at small schools (no more than 7,500 students or so) in cities with rich culture. I stumbled upon Regis University in Denver, Colorado and would like to know if anyone goes to the school or lives in Denver that could tell me what they like about the city. I don't know what I will be majoring in college but I would like to get a law degree and become a music lawyer (entertainment law is the official name I think?). Any info would be cool, thanks.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

whoa whoa whoa you want to be one of those clowns that sues people for downloading music??
I'll burn your house down.
I live about a mile from Regis. Although I can't say anything about the school academically it forms a very close knit community and has fairly decent sports from what I hear . Denver is an amazing city especially if you are outdoorsy and I wouldn't live anywhere else. Clean air, best skiing in the lower 48, mountain biking, 300 days of sunshine a year with non extreme weather, and a decent music scene.
Last edited by Hgtcore3 at Mar 17, 2009,
You better like smoking the reefer. And dude, don't be a music lawyer. Music and the law doesn't mix, and whenever it does its a bloody bloodbath.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.