tl;dr adds nothing of any value to the topic, if you're too slow/stupid/lazy/moronic/etc to read it, here's something; get the **** out. Hit the back button (or the "The Pit" button). Why would one waste his time just posting "tl;dr"? Couldn't you just leave and let people who have the time to read a thread to formulate a response. This should be considered spam.

Also, I do expect about 10 posts saying tl;dr, when there's only like 5 sentences.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Too Stupid; Didn't Read.

I despise acronyms.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Mar 17, 2009,
no
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
ts;dr
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I agree, it's very annoying. If you want someone to give a quick summary of a chinese-esque wall of text just say so instead of some stupid "tl;dr".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
And threads about complaining that don't actually involve other users is considered spam.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
There's actually 6 sentences.

tl;dr
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I agree.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
tl;dr
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Ohhhh! That's what it means! Thank you! Yeah that is a very stupid thing
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Think about this then, you read a ****LOAD of posts per day, which accumulates to being longer than the "long" thread. Sure, your time to post ratio will go down, but it's the same amount of reading.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.