K, so ive read good things about this on the internet, but was wondering if anyone who had used cood tell me briefly what it covers and if it helps. Preferably if youv used it before.

Thanks
Wooten the man, seen him play a few times he's very humble and down to earth. He kinda has that teacher voice too.

I have his thump lesson videos, they're great, haven't check out the new one yet.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I have mixed feelings about Wooten. His playing is undeniable. But sometimes I feel like hes telling people that you dont have to study music or work hard at all to become good, you just have to have a certain attitude.
Its been a while since I saw it, but its mostly about changing the way you approach bass playing. So its not specifically: "this is how you double-thumb" although it does tell you that, but its much more about Victor's attitude towards playing, and, as it says on the tin, groove.
Attendez la creme!
"Harry dear, its an inaminate object"

"YOU'RE AN INANIMATE OBJECT!"
Quote by gizmodious
Wooten the man, seen him play a few times he's very humble and down to earth. He kinda has that teacher voice too.

I wouldn't call Victor "English is my first language, music is my second" Wooten humble - smug is the word you're looking for.

Anyway, as helpful as the BPTV videos are, I find the artists talking more educational than their playing. Personally, I prefer to see artists explain their techniques and why they use them instead of going "look and listen".
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..