I have a friend who supposedly has a child under California law.

He is trying to find out who the mother is but they wont tell him because there saying the mother didnt want to disclose that information and keep it private.

there taking a pretty good chunk out of his tax return.

what should my friend do?
consult an attorney, if he has a kid he has the right to know about it, he also has the right to contest paternity.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by THEKID546
I have a friend who supposedly has a child under California law.

He is trying to find out who the mother is but they wont tell him because there saying the mother didnt want to disclose that information and keep it private.

there taking a pretty good chunk out of his tax return.

what should my friend do?

Wait, what? He has a child like with him or what? Sounds like a scam. "Oh hai thar, you've got a kid now we're taking some of your tax return" "Wait what, who's the mother??!" "It's uh... private information."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Demand proof.

I don't think they can take cash from you if they don't prove to you that you have a kid.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Has a child under California law? Move to Oregon?

The mother has no right to keep the baby away from him.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
why doesnt he just go by process of elimination to all the girls hes boned, and find out which one is the mother? it worked when bill murray did it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by vanhailin
he should eat the child and stick his head on a stake!

METAL!
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
contact the guvenator
he will not tolerate those hoes
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Actually, I have to say that something seems really weird here, it's pretty damn odd that they are garnishing his wages or whatever when he hasn't had a proper paternity hearing.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Who is "they"?

BS story, imo.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
well its not.

and they is the IRS, maybe.

Im not sure who he called but thats what "they said".

Im telling him to look up an attorney or whatever but how should he go about that.

is there any pro bono work you guys know about in so-cal.

Im saying its BS if they wont disclose the Info how the **** is he supposed to prove its not his kid.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by Nite_Marez
contact the guvenator
he will not tolerate those hoes

I'm pretty sure Sara Connor's the mother!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
bs
███████████████████████████████████
^I know right, its complete bull****.

If he doesn't find this bitch and prove hes not the father within a year then hes the ligit father.

its complete bull****, but yah i already found him a website of a firm bassed here the Orange County.
Quote by THEKID546
^I know right, its complete bull****.

If he doesn't find this bitch and prove hes not the father within a year then hes the ligit father.

its complete bull****, but yah i already found him a website of a firm bassed here the Orange County.

does he not remember the chicks he had unprotected sex with? who is this guy?

facebook pictures of pregnant bitches will probably be a clue.
Just my old time buddy.

I know right he ****ed up.

But if hes got a chance against this **** then he should fight it full force.
Quote by Zugunruhe
does he not remember the chicks he had unprotected sex with? who is this guy?

facebook pictures of pregnant bitches will probably be a clue.

What, AFTER he has a child? I dunno about you, but in this country, pregnant bints go back to whatever they were before pregnancy once they've dropped a baby out their bottom (assuming they don't take motherhood as an excuse to let themselves go. Oh, wait...)
Quote by LordBishek
What, AFTER he has a child? I dunno about you, but in this country, pregnant bints go back to whatever they were before pregnancy once they've dropped a baby out their bottom (assuming they don't take motherhood as an excuse to let themselves go. Oh, wait...)

i just mean this guy could probably track them down pretty easy. even with just a first name and a city location, he could find them on facebook. and it would probably be pretty obvious which one has a child based on their facebook or myspace.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i just mean this guy could probably track them down pretty easy. even with just a first name and a city location, he could find them on facebook. and it would probably be pretty obvious which one has a child based on their facebook or myspace.

I still don't get how he's going to get that to work by looking for pictures of pregnant bints if he doesn't have a name. You know what, never mind, I'm probably being dense. Got to be up at nine tomorrow, see all you motherless goatlovers later.
Quote by LordBishek
I still don't get how he's going to get that to work by looking for pictures of pregnant bints if he doesn't have a name. You know what, never mind, I'm probably being dense. Got to be up at nine tomorrow, see all you motherless goatlovers later.

no, i mean girls hes had sex with. unless hes some kind of sex god, there probably arent that many. just check them all.

or is this some sperm bank type of thing? cause im pretty sure you arent responsible for that. it would be royally ****ed up if you were.