What are some of the pros and cons of the dimarzio cliploks? ANd which is better, the Nylon or the Cordura? Why?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
pros- for the most part they are durable and comfortable
cons- the screws they give you arent long enough and may or may not come loose
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I use a Black Dimarzio Cliplock on my Jackson. I love it and highly recommend it.
Pros are that it locks your strap on your guitar, and you dont have to worry about it falling off. in my opinion, its the best locking strap out there. Plus, the nylon strap is pretty durable. Like a seatbelt, pretty much. Its easy to remove the strap as well. the con is that the part of the cliplock where you insert the strap stays on the guitar, and it can bang against the guitar body, and maybe scratch it. I would get the regular plastic Cliplock instead of Metal for this reason.

I cannot compare the Nylon with the Cordura, but I can say that my Dimarzio Cliplock has proved me well for the couple years I have had it.
Guitar: Jackson RR3 with Dimarzio X2N
B52 LG 100 Amp Head, no cab (need cab need cab)
Fender Practice Amp
Drums: Mapex M Birch Fusion
Zildjian, Wuhan, Saluda Cymbals
Tama Iron Cobra Pedals

are the 4'' more comfortable than the 2'' or are they just for different weights?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
I really don't see any cons in the nylon one I've got on my Ibanez. It's great.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Honestly, I'd get a set of straplocks... I find them to look better and be stronger than a cliplock.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.