Hello if someone could advise me to a nice rack setup that i should get, i'm still new to this whole Rack thing. I currently have a

Behringer - ULTRASTACK BG412V Cabinet with a V-TONE GMX1200H Head
I have Zoom G9.2tt effects pedal
and i have an Ibanez SZ720 and Ibanez S470

I want to get a rack with many many many effects but i'm looking for a very soft jazz tone with the ability to overdrive to shred. I'm looking to budget to about 5000-8000$ Australian. if anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated. I'm a really big fan of Mike Oldfield's Guitar tone as well as EVH (van Halen) i really love effects and thats the biggest part, but i don't want the effects to determentaly sacrifice tone. I would also like to be able to control with the Midi floor pedal and i like the idea of emulation of other instruments (eg. violin, sax, etc.)

Thanks for your time
i have tc gsystem you can rack mount the guts and use the board to control also you can add 4 pedals that you can control from board.
There's a Hafler Triple Giant preamp at Music Swop Shop for $1000, start there. Also look for a Soldano SP-77/X88R preamp - I had the SP-77 and while it doesn't really get clean enough for jazz, it's the ultimate 80s metal preamp.

Look for a VHT power amp of whatever kind you can find.

After that, you're on your own.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Speaking of racks,

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
you were just waiting for that weren't you exo.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
i would shred with that rack all day
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!