Page 1 of 2
Which would you prefer..to be in a regular rockband touring in vans worshipped by mostly teenage boys playing kickass music, or a boyband touring in private jets, worshipped by mostly teenage girls playing lame ****?
something elitist this way comes.

anyway, i think id rather have the cash and chicks.
edit:wait, how teenage? they have to be at least 18, i dont feel like going to prison.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The first. As long as you make music that people buy you can find girls to ****.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
if the girls are hot, slutty, and my age, i'd be a jobro. if not, id take the first choice
With that situation, regular rock band.

<_<
>_>
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by ScottElwood
The first. As long as you make music that people buy you can find girls to ****.

Agreed.

I'd take the first one... but if it was Jonas Brothers or nothing... I'd be a Jonas Brother. I'd be the one who beats the other ones up and gives everyone crabs.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Are the teenage girls slutty?

Is the Pope Catholic?
This is actually a tough question. I don't know. My pride tells me the first one, but money and chicks....
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by SnooBag101
Are Siths Catholic?

Some are. It's like an order within the religion, similar to the Jesuits. They're sanctioned and everything.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
Quote by DegaMeth
Which would you prefer..to be in a regular rockband touring in vans worshipped by mostly teenage boys playing kickass music, or a boyband touring in private jets, worshipped by mostly teenage girls playing lame ****?

I generally don't like rock music so I lose either way. I'll take the the jets and girls then.

Edit: Shit! I didn't read the question right! Is it too late?! I'll take the first choice! The first choice!
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 17, 2009,
pfft I'd rather snort coke out of a *****'s asscrack!
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by flyingferrets
Some are. It's like an order within the religion, similar to the Jesuits. They're sanctioned and everything.

Ah, I see. I was under the misconception that all Siths were Congregationalists.
Quote by DegaMeth

I answer your question with one of mine own: Have you seen the amount of drunken twenty-somethings at a Westlife concert?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Trefellin
I generally don't like rock music so I lose either way. I'll take the the jets and girls then.

Edit: Shit! I didn't read the question right! Is it too late?! I'll take the first choice! The first choice!

I'm sorry, my son, it is too late.

Quote by NakedInTheRain

I'm sorry, my son, it is too late.

But I don't wanna dance!
The poontang is sort of a given when you play kickass music. In thecase of the teenage girls, I don't want to hit it and go directly to jail
The first. Not because I'm an elitist but because I wouldn't care who my fanbase consisted of. As long as they like the music that I like to make, I'm fine with it.

And making music I hate would suck.

I'm also not a fan of private jets. Buses are where it's at.

And I hate boyband music in general.

And I imagine that the discussions that my male fanbase will have about my band will be a lot less shallow than the discussions that my female fanbase will have.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
And I imagine that the discussions that my male fanbase will have about my band will be a lot less shallow than the discussions that my female fanbase will have.

I imagine that the head administered by said female fanbase will be a hell of a lot less shallower than their discussions .
See the thing is..

While you would have a predominant male fanbase in option 1, you would still have thousands and thousands of chicks because your music is actually kick ass and you know that the chicks have a decent understanding of music as well.

Are you gonna turn down thousands of chicks to play lame ass music to millions of teenage jailbait who dont give a **** about your music anyway?
Last edited by slashedaxl103 at Mar 17, 2009,
Teenage p00n FTW.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by slashedaxl103
See the thing is..

While you would have a predominant male fanbase in option 1, you would still have thousands and thousands of chicks because your music is actually kick ass and you know that the chicks have a decent understanding of music as well.

Are you gonna turn down thousands of chicks to play lame ass music to millions of teenage jailbait who dont give a **** about your music anyway?

This.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by slashedaxl103
See the thing is..

i got the impression that option a is a working band going from gig to gig, without thousands and thousands of fans. like the whole "about to make it big" cliche. hence the van part.

jailbait>poverty
I have no opinion on this matter.
I will answer this question..
Quote by slashedaxl103

With this statement.
Quote by TooFast
Teenage p00n FTW.
This is about the Jonas Brothers, isn't it? Hoh hoh.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2