So my gran died 10 years ago but i dream about her house and have done most weeks for 4-5 years. Its not bad but i dream i walk through her door (she always left her door unlocked) and we are there. When i wake up its depressing because it is a dream.

Anyone else have dreams about dead people?
Rarely, but I used to dream about my dead gran as well.
Same thing happened when I woke up, I felt sad because I wanted to see her again but it was only a dream.
It'll pass in time. If you can, enjoy the dreams while they still last
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Be glad you get to see your Grandmother beyond the grave. I would think that would be an awesome way to get over someones death, because you know technically you will see them again.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
nah, i generally dream about random ****, that makes no sense whatsoever. one time i dreamed about getting 100 dollars and i woke up and looked around for it... i never found it
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
I usually dream about random shit, but for the first month after my sister died, all I dreamed about was her.
Last edited by SnooBag101 at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by SnooBag101
I usually dream about random ****, but for the first month after my sister died, all I dreamed about was her.

Ouch. How old was she? Sorry for your loss.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
It's good that you're dreaming about her. You only dream of dead relatives when you've come to terms with the loss.

And yes, I have had these kinds of dreams. Usually my great grandfather.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Quote by SnooBag101
Thanks, she was 16.

That's rough.
Quote by SnooBag101
Well, I got over it. Kinda. Not really .

How long ago?
Quote by SnooBag101
Well, I got over it. Kinda. Not really .

How'd it happen, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I've had a couple of dreams about my grandpa. But...I never got a chance to grieve because someone did some pretty cruel stuff to me, and I get really, really upset by the dreams, because I miss him so much.

I think it's pretty normal to dream about people we have lost, though.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Gemini
How'd it happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Leukemia. It was not the only cause, but I don't feel like getting in-depth with it.
Last edited by SnooBag101 at Mar 17, 2009,
I dream about my grandfather who passed in June. Him and I were closer than I was to my parents, or even myself. I wake up very depressed but I learned to enjoy it. Now I wake up happy.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I dream about my grandfather who passed in June. Him and I were closer than I was to my parents, or even myself. I wake up very depressed but I learned to enjoy it. Now I wake up happy.

raise a drink to all those not with us
Not too long ago I dreamed about watching my grandfather die. I basically went into mourning again for a week.
I dreamed about my grandad dying the night before he died, and he told me some very strange, cryptic things that didn't make sense for years. It really messed with my head during the whole preparation/funeral/wake/emptiness fiasco. I didn't dream of him again until only a few months ago, but he was really young, the way I've only seen him in pictures. We hung out until I woke up, and it remains probably the best dream I've ever had, and the worst waking moment.
Well, we've all been there I guess. It sucks, but it is just the way it is. Much love to all of you, though it won't replace whatever's missing.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
I dreamed about my grandad dying the night before he died, and he told me some very strange, cryptic things that didn't make sense for years. It really messed with my head during the whole preparation/funeral/wake/emptiness fiasco. I didn't dream of him again until only a few months ago, but he was really young, the way I've only seen him in pictures. We hung out until I woke up, and it remains probably the best dream I've ever had, and the worst waking moment.
Well, we've all been there I guess. It sucks, but it is just the way it is. Much love to all of you, though it won't replace whatever's missing.

i kinda know what you are talkin about when you say you have a great dream like that and it sucks to wake up. ive always figured bad dreams are the best

a while ago i had a dream about my dad who passed away a couple years ago. i just remember we were just hanging out like we normally did back when he was alive, but for some reason towards the end of the dream i realized it was all just a dream so i gave him a huge hug and woke up right after. one of the most disappointing things ive ever experienced to be honest.
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
i dream about hot girls and snowboarding and being rich and playing the guitar, while sitting in a bathtub full of money and hot girls (its more like a swimming pool but w/e)
my dad passed away nearly 7 years ago and i very rarely dream about him, and even then i can't really remember them. seems odd when i think about it but *shrug* life goes on, whether the people you love are there or not.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
^ very true, not much can be done. just keep moving on really.
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
the other night, i dreamt i was in a museum with my parents. i looked uo to the ceiling, and there were a few spiders. then, one spider started to get bigger; it was spinning webs and basically absorbing itself in its own webs, getiing bigger and bigger.

it then proceeded to "freeze" everyone in the museum with its web spray, including me and my parents. then, a woman and a man started executing (with guns) the people frozen in the webs, but by this time i was viewing the situation as a 10 year old girl and the woman said "leave her". so basically i was the only one left alive; i was screaming "mommy, daddy" over and over, and crying, and it was dark, only the city lights illuimnated the streets.

then i woke up.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.