Page 1 of 2
so a couple months ago my guitar was stolen.i was always sure that my cousin stole it. a few weeks ago my friend called me and told me that my cousin confessed to stealing it.i want to beat the **** out of him,but everyone said i should not.if i do everyones gonna be pissed of at me. i go to his house a week.what should i do??

the guitar was a b.c. rich warlock by the way

Your cousin is such a champ.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
You should be happy he took that.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by imdeth
Indeed.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Well you should let it pass. Just get your guitar back and never talk to him again, also make sure he doesn't visit your house again.

Then , after a few days, murder him.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Apparently, its a bad guitar. I would kick his ass but he confessed, which means he's sorry. Just get the Warlock back.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Steal something of his.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
you're cousin is a poor thief, if he were an awesome thief he would've stolen something better.....
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
just beat the **** out of him. Dont listen to your peers, listen to pit!
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
kill him, and sell his body in Mexico for organs, then buy some pot, and give it to me
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Steal his youth and innocence. Or his virginity.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Dude, wtf? if someone took my guitar (ANYTHING) whether it was my cousin or not their gonna get fu ckin CHIN CHECKED or Side Busted hella hard

yes it is moral to not do anything, but you wont feel any better and he'll end up stealing from you again, make him SCARED to take sh it from you
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by imdeth

why? some of them are really nice, then again I have a feeling he's got one of the cheaper ones, and those kinda suck.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Lucky for you, he probably stabbed himself with it; No need to teach him a lesson.

However, he clearly did you a favor.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Zombee
Smash it over his head, then buy a new one.

Na, sue him for mental damages, smash it over his head and the makehim buy a new one for you
1.sharpen corners
2.thrust into cousin's abdomen
3.buy better guitar
4.bury him w/ warlock
the game
1.Smash guitar over his head
2.Gain Revenge
3.Blame him for breakage of guitar
4.Win!

EDIT: D@mnit sort of beat to it... w/e
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Last edited by Bassmastajazzyj at Mar 17, 2009,
i would beat him, then le his parents know they raised a criminal. itl destroy him physically and psychologically.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by imdeth

yea, one less is better.
I have no opinion on this matter.
how do you steal a guitar ?
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
impale hi mwith it
Really though
i'd probably hit him in the mouth
Why'd it take you 6 months to figure this out by the way?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
why? some of them are really nice, then again I have a feeling he's got one of the cheaper ones, and those kinda suck.

I was being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole

But the best thing to do would to be tell his parents (like some other user already said).
My quesiton is how did he steal it? Where? From your house?

I'm pretty sure if I see my cousin walk out with a guitar and mine went missing a minute later,
the bastard stole it.
eh, violence doesn't do anything except get us cheaper oil. don't kill him, just take it back and never let him into your house again.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
go steal his girlfriend's virginity. thats fair
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
i lived at his house and i woke up one morning and it was gone
his parents already know they wont do nothing
Quote by imdeth
I was being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole

But the best thing to do would to be tell his parents (like some other user already said).

Oh yeah, someone somewhere remembers what I did at some point in time!
Page 1 of 2