Page 1 of 2
this friday im playing "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" By the Beastie Boys...thats an example

i might also do the pokemon theme song

what are some funny songs you would or have played?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
You should go with classico by tenacious d... and **** her gently would probably pull a few laughs too.
stare at the sun by thrice

EDIT: i thought it said fun not funny, reading fail
Last edited by -tempest- at Mar 17, 2009,
I want to play the inspector gadget theme, but my band won't...I also want to play the ghostbusters theme...
Quote by amazing FretMan

Bitch, i was going to do that.
Ha, that's pure win though.

You should consider the song "Do you like Waffles?" by Parry Gripp if you want a funny/stupid song.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I like doing the Power Rangers Theme
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
some song that adam sandler made...on of the lines says.....and my brother masturbates with baby oil or w/e lmao funny stuff or that one song that comes out on the dave chappelle show...q tip comes out and they sing about sexual transmitted diseases and stuff
Quote by neverspoiled
Special Fred..but make it a metalcore song.

that actualy would be pretty funny
well, my bands like, a much softer kind of rock type music, so sometimes at the end of our set just to mix things up we'll just go crazy and play blitzkreig bop because it's so much fun, sing like assmonkeys and just have a lot of fun doing it. it's not an odd song, persay, but for my band, it's completely out of character, so you could just choose a famous song that's completely opposite of what you'd normally play.
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Do some rap song for 30 seconds with a drum beat and bass. One band plays "Pop Bottles" and its really funny.

Or you could do "I Want Lolcats" to the theme of I Want Candy by Aaron Carter.
i did a metal version of dont stop believing last week..hah
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan

DO NOT DO THIS! A friend of mine did it, we thought it would be funny, but it was really just gay
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by vash_08
DO NOT DO THIS! A friend of mine did it, we thought it would be funny, but it was really just gay

are you sure???

Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
We were going to play "Pretty Vegas" when we were backing Marty Casey.

But it wouldn't have been pretty after the show.
i suck but THATS OK!
I once did that one acoustic song in a Snickers ad about chocolate waterfalls and stuff.
my band has done Paper Planes by MIA. another guy in my band actually recorded gunshot sounds from counterstrike, edited the sounds, and put it on his jamman pedal so that when he hit the pedal in the chorus, the gunshots & cash register sounds were played...it was awesome haha
Quote by amazing FretMan
are you sure???

Don't Listen To Him!!!!! DO IT!!!
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
You Suffer by Napalm Death. It's so much fun.

Also, the Ballad of Kurt Cobain by S.O.D. It's great, because people think it's Smells Like Teen Spirit. But its not.
Me and my other guitarist once did a half assed version of Albi the Racist Dragon at a party It was mostly me just reciting the story, since he didn't know all the guitar parts...Someday though, we'll learn it properly. That, and the Humans are Dead.
mortal kombat theme song, sandstorm, these are a few of my favorite things .. lol
The original Transformers theme... Hahahaha.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
I tell the audience we're gonna play TTFAF, then proceed into a lounge-funk rendition of "Never Gonna Give You Up". Gets laughs and singalongs.
http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=3493286&ap=0&albumid=10238355

a local band i dont play ion gigs yet but its a funy song called little weiner bout one of there friends
Quote by Green_Jelly

Quote by gnomieowns
damn. can't you get your girlfrie...
nevermind.
Right now you're offending at least 75% of the Pit.

jackson warrior on the way in $400
I really want to cover Yoda by Weird Al, but my band won't let me.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Me and my other guitarist once did a half assed version of Albi the Racist Dragon at a party It was mostly me just reciting the story, since he didn't know all the guitar parts...Someday though, we'll learn it properly. That, and the Humans are Dead.

You mean he didnt know the ONE guitar part?
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Page 1 of 2