What exactly can the Sanpera I footswitch do with the Peavey Vypyr? I dont get what it can do as far as switching between saved sounds (if it can even do that). Also how do I run it with the amp? Do I run my guitar into the pedal and then into the input in the amp or what?

Thanks
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM08/article/Peavey/Sanpera-Foot-Controllers.html

By the sounds of it, it can be pretty handy, it would either plug into Footswitch socket on the amp, or u run your guitar through it
i have it, it just plugs directly into the back of the amp, you don't run your guitar through it

you can switch through all the banks and presets, turn on/off delay/reverb (kind of annoying, though) use loop playback (not real useable, as the playback volume is considerably louder than the recorded volume)

oh, and the expression pedal controls the wammy effect on the amp, and it has an amazing wah effect built in, one of the best wah's i've played with...

i'll probably be upgrading to the sanpera 2, as it can control a ton more on the amp, has a built in tuner, and you can turn on/off all the effects, and more easy to turn on/off delay/reverb, plus two expression pedals...

i'm still under my 30 day return policy for the sanpera 1, so i'm going to GC today to exchange for the 2
Quote by rogerneeb
i have it, it just plugs directly into the back of the amp, you don't run your guitar through it

you can switch through all the banks and presets, turn on/off delay/reverb (kind of annoying, though) use loop playback (not real useable, as the playback volume is considerably louder than the recorded volume)

oh, and the expression pedal controls the wammy effect on the amp, and it has an amazing wah effect built in, one of the best wah's i've played with...

i'll probably be upgrading to the sanpera 2, as it can control a ton more on the amp, has a built in tuner, and you can turn on/off all the effects, and more easy to turn on/off delay/reverb, plus two expression pedals...

i'm still under my 30 day return policy for the sanpera 1, so i'm going to GC today to exchange for the 2

Do you use a regular guitar cable or some other kind?
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
The Sanpera I comes with a MIDI cable that plugs into the back of the amp. You don't plug your guitar into it at all.

The looper is useable if you put the effets knob on looper and push it in. That puts the amp into edit mode. The pre gain and low knobs control the looper settings. Set these to where the looper playback volume will be lower. You will need to play around with it to figure out where it needs to be. When you get it set how you want it push the effects knob again to put the amp back into normal mode.
It just plugs straight into the back of the amp, no guitar cord required.

All of your other questions have been answered, in fact, the i just answered had already been answered. Maybe i'm just on this thread because i'm stoked about my new setup coming next week.