The searchbar-pedal. It sounds awesome.

But seriously, I think the MXR Phase-90 sounds the best out of the few phasers that I've tried.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
The Dunlop tremolo and EHX Pulsar are great trems. As for phasers, it really depends on the genre. For rock sounds, the phase-90's fine. For more a more versatile unit tha can be useful in making really weird sounds, the EHX Hoax flanger/phaser is amazing.
The phase-100 would be my recommendation to you, though. Neither as dull as the phase-90 nor as compeltely out of hand as the Hoax.
Best is an subjective term.

personally, my favourites that i have tried so far are the MXR Phase 90 and Tremolo pedals. i really like thre tremolo fro the Pan feature, which can get pretty trippy!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by okiedokie
EVH Phaser is awesome

The EVH Phaser and Flanger are the dumbest thing. They're just a Phase-90 and a 117 Flanger, but with completely useless "Script" buttons, for which you pay an ectra $40.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
phaser - subdecay quaser or the HBE psilocybe.

tremolo - catalinbread semaphore

+1
There are a ton of great phasers. Small Stones, Maxon PH-350, Maxon Phase Tone, Morley Deluxe Phaser, Boss PH-1, Diamond . . . etc. I'm a huge phaser fan and would happily rock any of them. A company called Blackout Effectors is coming out with a new phaser pedal this month called the Whetstone, which will cost about $265 if I remember right, but it's going to have every option imaginable and then some. Check it out.

Tremolo, I think the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter looks like fun. I also like the choppy sound of the Catalinbread Valcoder.
Quote by Jhachey22
Best is an objective term.

personally, my favourites that i have tried so far are the MXR Phase 90 and Tremolo pedals. i really like thre tremolo fro the Pan feature, which can get pretty trippy!

haha. i believe the term you're looking for is subjective. and you're right. the answer to the question is unavailable without being privy to a whole host of other criteria.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
haha. i believe the term you're looking for is subjective. and you're right. the answer to the question is unavailable without being privy to a whole host of other criteria.

yeah

well gimme a break, it was St. Paddy's day!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
i agree with JHachey....i'm still feeling some effects of last night . wonderful how a simple combination of Jim Beam and Bud Light will go a long way.

on topic: i think the phase 90 would probably be the best SIMPLE phaser you could get, sturdy with on knob, that means less interfering with original tone and sometimes LESS is MORE.

i don't know sh*t about tremolo pedals when it comes to which one's 'best' or even 'great'...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out