Poll Options
View poll results: what age is too old to date a 16 year old girl
43 23%
67 36%
47 26%
27 15%
Voters: 184.
Page 1 of 2
at what age is too old to date a 16 year old girl?

this is for an article im writing for the university newspaper, so please serious answers and give reasons why. thanks.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
The cutoff for me for girls is usually 3 years older or younger
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Damn, that's a good question. On your poll I think I'd put myself near the high end, if the 16-year-old is mature. If she's a giggly high school gossipmonger then nobody's young enough though.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You'd better be getting away from my woman if you're 18 and older.Of course,as soon as I hit 18 I will disregard my opinion.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I agree with both the above comments.

EDIT: Too slow. I agree with the first two comments.
no age

maturity>age

good luck finding a mature 16 year old i have met very few
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Considering that, at least in Ohio, if the girl isn't 18 and you're more than 2 years older than she is... illegal! 19.
mmmk.
youngest age to date: divide your age in half, and add seven. so that makes 18 the oldest possible age to date a 16 year old. and that sounds about right.

seriously, try the formula, it works surprisingly well.

diet: wow, each option right now has 25%. impressive data.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I voted for none of them because the correct answer is 67.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Depends on the girl. But I'd say 21 since I'm into a 16 years old one /
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Damn, you guys have high statutory ages. In Oklahoma if you're 18, anyone under 18 is illegal unless they (I wish I was making this up) give you signed permission to fuck them, and that's only allowed once they turn 16.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Just by the way, from a statistical standpoint this is some of the most horribly biased data you could collect and I sincerely hope you don't publish this in a University paper.
I'm going to go with 18 on this one. My only real logical reason is that when I think of a 19 year old with a 16 year old it just feels creepy, while for 18 I can at least understand it.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
divide your age by 2 and add 7 until your 30... then basically 10 years is as far down as you go
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by SteveHouse
Damn, you guys have high statutory ages. In Oklahoma if you're 18, anyone under 18 is illegal unless they (I wish I was making this up) give you signed permission to fuck them, and that's only allowed once they turn 16.

Its the same here I think I know 16 is the age of consent for that
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by RU Experienced?
Just by the way, from a statistical standpoint this is some of the most horribly biased data you could collect and I sincerely hope you don't publish this in a University paper.

"University newspaper article."

I'm guessing TS either plans to steal our ideas or quote us as people being "interviewed."

SHEdit: If this article has a picture, you'd better make damned sure you hunt up Paedobear.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse

I'm guessing TS either plans to steal our ideas or quote us as people being "interviewed."

SHEdit: If this article has a picture, you'd better make damned sure you hunt up Paedobear.

you caught me. its due tommorow haha.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I'd say 19 is acceptable. The g/f right now is turning 19 in about a week and I just turned 23... but hey, that's fair game!
And if you ask me... when I'm in the high 20's and I have some 18+ babe wanting a piece, FUK YEAH.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
I voted 18, but in retrospect I'd bang a 16 year old and I'm 19, in fact after some brief research on my state laws, I could legally have sex with a 15 year old assuming she's was born in February or the second half of January (aka she has to be exactly 48 months younger than me).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by SteveHouse

Same here. I hope he picks my response and fixes the grammatical error.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Same here. I hope he picks my response and fixes the grammatical error.

The proportions of the win TS would create are so legendary that I can't resist: DO IT FAGGOT.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Age difference only matters if one participant is under 21 (at least to me). I'd say 20 is a good cutoff; otherwise the people are at very different stages in their development (mental, physical, and social) and it could do a lot of damage. Once the age of 21 hits though; most people are mature enough to handle a big age difference.

I say 20; but for me personally I'd never go more than 2 years younger.
Quote by SteveHouse
The proportions of the win TS would create are so legendary that I can't resist: DO IT FAGGOT.

I would concur that it is the only course of action he could respectably take without losing his man card.
the rule is that you can go two years either way. once you reach twenty four you can go four years either way and once you reach thirty you just stop caring. or so i'm told.
I think it mainly depends on compatibility, I mean why would an older guy/girl want to date someone who is immature at best...but personally my limit is 3 years older or younger
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
are you perhaps 24 and dating a 16 year old? i might have read about your girlfriend
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by pwnagegnome
are you perhaps 24 and dating a 16 year old? i might have read about your girlfriend

Is TS unstable and threatening to kill himself?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Your age / 2 + 7 =< 16 you're cool... otherwise big no no
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
your age/2+7

that's how the age old formula works
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Official Bro Code Chick Age Calculator.

(Age / 2 ) + 7

21/2 = 10.5 + 7 = 17.5
16 = Too young.

19/2 = 9.5 + 7 = 16.5
Good to Go.

EDIT: Damn... I quick replied without reading the second page...

well i am going to say 21 becausen that is too old and for other reasons is weird

i dont see anything wrong with 19 and 16. cos 3 years is a fine age gap. but then again i might be biased as my gf is 16 and i am 19.
and tbh me and my uni mates are probly a lot more immature sometimes. but i guess 19 is ok for some and not for others. it all really depends on the type of person and how they act.
and like before i ended up together with my gf i had basically known her very well for like 2 years and been through a lot of stuff with her before we got together.

Quote by hawttieblonde69
19 is definitely too old. 16 is really very young, definitely nowhere near as mature as 19.

again i would like to question that. girls usually mature more quickly then guys. some studies show that girls are about the same maturity as guys 3 years older. this might also be part the reason why girls always go for older guys.
Page 1 of 2