The hefty reward is an e-hug.

Well, here's my problem. Me and a few friends have been getting together on Paltalk to jam around and bull**** with each other. I keep my amp at my jam spot so I don't have anything to play through. Although, I do have Guitar Rig VST which I use to record.

Problem is, I can't get the audio to broadcast, not in Paltalk nor any similar clients. I'm running my guitar directly into the mic input. I have tried switching the recording device to stereo mix, but when I do that Guitar Rig loses the guitar input.

I have a USB microphone, but Paltalk doesn't recognize any audio from it. I got it to work on Yahoo, but Yahoo is complete ****.

I've tried updating drivers, etc. I even bought a brand new sound card ( I was due for one anyway) and no luck.

Anyone have any ideas?
Any time I have had this problem all I had to do was switch my audio settings, weird that it isn't working though, have you messed with all the levels?
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
Any time I have had this problem all I had to do was switch my audio settings, weird that it isn't working though, have you messed with all the levels?

What exactly did you switch in your audio settings? Yeah, I've messed with all the levels too, no avail.
Well I'm not at my computer atm. From what I remember I went through all my recording/playback options, and tried every option lol. And the volume adjustments till it worked.

Also have you looked at the audio pref for your virtual amp?
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
Well I'm not at my computer atm. From what I remember I went through all my recording/playback options, and tried every option lol. And the volume adjustments till it worked.

Also have you looked at the audio pref for your virtual amp?

Heh, I've done my share of messing with all of that. I have a question though, are you also using a USB mic along with your guitar plugged into the mic in?

I've messed quite a bit with the audio preferences with guitar rig. Actually, I'm running fruity loops with ASIO4ALL to get my guitar effects. I've messed with many variables and still haven't gotten anywhere. It' a bummer.

I would imagine if I could get input via line in with my guitar and just use a regular mic to pick up the outputted audio it would work great, but that's the thing, I get no response from line in. I've messed with those settings too.

I'm completely out of ideas on this one.