I just heard wind of something called a jellyfish pick and was wondering what the story was with it. I've seen a picture of it and went to the site, but I couldn't find any workable sound files of it, and all youtube produced was an annoying array of jellyfish songs featuring spongefag.

Anyone got any real intel on this?

Also, I have also heard of a 'ebends'(?) and 'd bends'(?) which I also have no friggin clue about.

PS-This can also be a thread about general alternative picks.
there's the e-bow, which might be what you mean by ebend? its essentially a magnet that when held over a guitar makes the strings vibrate forever and ever, like a bow. i haven't used one, but i've heard theyre kindof the ****. there's some pearl jam song that has it, dont know which one
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
Quote by Fender52604

Yeah, that's the site I was talking about in the first post. The only problem is none of the sound mp3s they have there work on my computer for some reason. What I want to hear is some actual examples of the thing in work.
try clicking on the magnifying glass where it says " pluck! " and "bow!" and **** like that. if it worked on my ****ty computer, it should, in theory, work on yours.
Quote by wlcm2themachine
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Quote by ChemicalFire
You sir, are a god amongst men

MY GEAR:
...apparently, i have too much. i cant list it without going over the character limit.
I dont know if i like it you want a bow get a god damn bow you can get a good one for 100 dollars then at the very least, you can avoid hitting all strings.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ