I told my mate to go up to this girl he likes and say ' i wanna cum on your pretty little face'

You should of seen her face!

Whats yours?
Icy Hot on my balls... I knew from other stories that it hurt but I was almost crying... my friend actually puked... Never try it... It hurts A LOT more than you think.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by Bassman86
Icy Hot on my balls... I knew from other stories that it hurt but I was almost crying... my friend actually puked... Never try it... It hurts A LOT more than you think.

You are an idiot. I've heard o fso many people doing this, I don't understand it. Personally I think it's pretty sad that you need to get your balls out to get your attention fix.
Inhuman evil take down!
My pastor recently dared me to walk into a building and proclaim my love for Jesus at the top of my lungs.

I made him apologize for getting me kicked out of walmart.

Edit: ^^^ My friend did that. He waddled all day because he did it at school.
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Mar 18, 2009,
I licked the pus coming out of my friends knee wound for 10 bucks. No joke. The worst part was his hairy leg.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
What is the deal with IcyHot anyway? Why does it hurt so much?

Some guy at the swimming pools bet me a lollipop I couldn't pick up the soap with my pants down and my hands tied behind my back.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by worton
I told my mate to go up to this girl he likes and say ' i wanna cum on your pretty little face'

You should of seen her face!

Whats yours?

so he came on her face?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
ran over a car going very slowly along a road. whilst very drunk obviously. then ran away from very angry driver
one of my friends was dared to spray deep heat (or icyhot as it is known here) on his penis, so he did, then was told to do the same with deep frezze (same as deep heat except cold, obviously) then was told to rub deep heat cream under his foreskin.
he was in immense pain, and had to spend an hour in the shower washing his penis

he did it all just to get a pint

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

yesterday my friend ate a green chilli in food tech. aparently they're worse than the red ones and eating one seed burns your tongue. he ate the whole thing apart from the stalk.

he was running round the room shouting for water and there was a puddle of drool where he'd bent down to get his drink out of his bag.

also he rubbed his eyes by accident. if you know about chillis then you'll realise how significant that is.

he wants to eat another tomorrow in geography to piss the teacher off. good times.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i had sex with this hot chick for $20.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Dude, how could you stoop so low?
🙈 🙉 🙊
I snorted 9 or 10 sweetners once. It was horrible, everything tasted like sweetner for about a week after
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by entity0009
Dude, how could you stoop so low?

shes hot as hell. hottest girl ive ever met...im so ashamed of myself for not giving her her money back...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred

this is the type of free market economy we need!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.