i checked you out. sounds pretty good, i'm interested to see where it goes when things get more fleshed out with vocals and whatever.
This might just be the best band I've heard on UG. Good stuff. I'm getting a Fall of Troy vibe from you guys. I'll keep coming back to check out new stuff, I just love it. Just please don't ruin it with terrible vocals. Either get some great vocals or don't do vocals at all. You guys sound amazing as an instrumental band.
Last edited by DrPants PhD at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by DrPants PhD
This might just be the best band I've heard on UG. Good stuff. I'm getting a Fall of Troy vibe from you guys. I'll keep coming back to check out new stuff, I just love it. Just please don't ruin it with terrible vocals. Either get some great vocals or don't do vocals at all. You guys sound amazing as an instrumental band.

Wow thanks guys. This is what I was thinking, either only really good solid singing (no screaming ) or just stay instrumental. I wrote another song last night and we have another one recorded that just needs bass, so we'll have lots of stuff coming.
Demo 9 : the transition right with the drums is kinda goofy in the intro. Personally, I think your guitar needs a boost in gain. It's almost distorted, it just sounds halfway clean and in these fast parts it sounds floppy and weak. This guitar work is really good though, and the drummer is good too. 3:11 is my favorite part, it would sound maybe even a tad cooler if you played that with the same notes but tapped it? Just throwing it out there.
Demo 6: I like your chords you use both in this song and demo 9. I still think those harmonics would be stronger if you increased your distortion just a tad, not as much as it sounds like it could in demo 9 though. I like the drums at about 2:30.
You guys are really talented and your music is cool, however I'm sure you guys would sound ten times better if you had a good singer. Screams wouldn't sound bad in some parts in these songs, but yeah. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
I checked you guys out only because your username is SayOcean. so I was expecting something really sweet. and I was not let down. I think you could "edge up" your sound. add some gain like someone above stated. but other than that, great work. awesome vocals would do this great justice.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...