Due to a trade, I now have an Ibanez TBX 150 2x12" combo.

It sounds good, but the speakers sound kind of thin....actually sound like SMALLER speakers.

I need to find a "fuller/bigger" sounding speaker. Not louder....but something with a little more bass umph.

Any suggestions? Please include links if possible.

Thanx 1,000,000
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Slightly depending on what music you play, I'd say Mesa C90s (often referred to as Black Shadow). Really tight low-end and an overall rich sound. They sure pack a punch, I love my Three-Quarter 2x12".
Quote by jamesfarr
G12K-100
Texas Heat
Swamp Thang

What music do you play?

Funny..I was JUST looking at the Swamp Thangs.

As for what do I play....I guess a little of every kinda of metal (OK, not so much Black/Death metal) Scorpions. OLD Metallica (Seek & Destroy, For whom the Bell Tolls kinda stuff...OK fine, a little Sandman and Sad but true too...but that's about as new as it gets ) Ramstein, Manson, Static X, Black Sabbath, megadeth.

So a range of Standard E tunings, to Drop D to Drop C...that's about as low as I go.

Arzei: How much do the Mesas run (kinda scared to ask...Swamp things can be had all day for $90 each)

I didn't mention it before, but for those NOT familiar with the amp, it puts out 150w at 4 ohms, and 100 at 8 ohms. so a power rating of 50w for a 16 ohm speaker, or 75w for an 8 ohm would be needed (wired parallel)
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by Vinson
Funny..I was JUST looking at the Swamp Thangs.

As for what do I play....I guess a little of every kinda of metal (OK, not so much Black/Death metal) Scorpions. OLD Metallica (Seek & Destroy, For whom the Bell Tolls kinda stuff...OK fine, a little Sandman and Sad but true too...but that's about as new as it gets ) Ramstein, Manson, Static X, Black Sabbath, megadeth.

So a range of Standard E tunings, to Drop D to Drop C...that's about as low as I go.

Arzei: How much do the Mesas run (kinda scared to ask...Swamp things can be had all day for $90 each)

I didn't mention it before, but for those NOT familiar with the amp, it puts out 150w at 4 ohms, and 100 at 8 ohms. so a power rating of 50w for a 16 ohm speaker, or 75w for an 8 ohm would be needed (wired parallel)

All the speakers I mentioned can do metal.