Well, do you have any funny or weird manurisms that you enact around your friends?
I'm kind of curious as to whether I'm the only person who does this kind of stuff.

For exsample(stolen straight from another thread I posted in):

Whenever we see a gal whom we consider sexually attractive, we replace all boner talk with cancer terms, like "Holysh*t, I have a fat tumor..." or if we see like a young fat kid bend over, in a molestery kind of way someone will say "I think that kid gave me stage 3 melanoma"

Also, Whenever someone seems to know about something there is no phathomable way they could know about, like some really lesser know inside joke, we will say syncronised in a high operatic voice "Hive-mind....." then do some weird hand gestures.

Whenever we make a bet on like "I can totally jump over that" or whatever, we'll be like "If you do this, I will sexually accost a small child."

Whenever we see a "Bro" we go up to him like "Hey brah, I heard you hit that!"

We often use frases like "Shananagins" "Expadition" Chronicals" and "Peregrination" When describing plans and/or stories.

There are many-a-joke about molesting children and killing and/or defiling babies.

Whenever any of us can't think of a specific word, it is imediately replaced with either "Tits" or "Penis" Example: "Remeber that time we went to the.....tits place?" or "Hey you guys wanna go see some....penises?"
it's often prttey funny, however I can't think of a good exsample of when it was...just trust me.

We use the word "Endearing" instead of "Srupid" like when someone says something rediculous, we'll be like "How endearing" in a way that sounds rather condesending....it's hilarious.

We call everyone "Broseph" even if there name isn't "Joseph"

We often say stuff like "Shut up ice head! if I was looking for bad advice I'd read the bible." Also we make alot of anti semetic, and drug related jokes.

We call all minorities "Jews" for some weird reason, like if we are making a racially stereotypical overveiw we'll be like "F*ckin' jews! allways eatin' up all of America's food, and ruinin' movies by yellin' at the screen! Mariage should be between a man and a woman!" stuff like that. Also yelling things to minorities like " Ya' hiemy basta'd, go back to mexico! Ya' dirty Kike! We don't need you dirtyin' up our chil'en with you're hipity-hop music!" It may seem really racist, but we come from all ethnical backgrounds, and it is all in fun.

We insist on ending all conversations with talk of rape or masterbation...like "Well, I gotta go untie those kids that I' got in m'a basement..." "Oh, that's cool, I was planning on rubbing one out to the 1989 olympic figureskating clips....ahh, that Brian Boy Tonno...."

Also lots of lesser know pop culture references, it's a little hard to explain.

We often end a statement with that hightening in vocal pitch you use to imply a question, like "I love carmel candies?"

I have this one friend that I sometimes have borderline gay moments with in public (As a joke) and afterwords we usually say something like "Ah, when will the world understand our love?"

We sometimes all grab each others wrists and yell "Triforce Activate!" and make a triforce style triangle between our forearms.

We also often yell "Morf into action!" and do some spin kicks, and like summersaults and such.

We prank each other like everyday, and not like little pranks like unscrewing the salt shaker, but like rounding up 5 middle schoolers and having them help us draw like 900 penises (Like in Superbad kinda) and stapling them all over their apartment while they are not there.

TD;RL: What are some weird or funny things you do when you are with your friends?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
so basically you get all of your culture from Southpark?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
so basically you get all of your culture from Southpark?

I don't think they do any of that in southpark....except the "Jews" thing sort of, and the "Icehead" thing is a term for meth addicts, and we've been doing that since WAY before that episode of southpark about Dog the hall monitor.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
i dont have any friends so yeah...i dont do anything weird with them
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
why didnt you let this topic die with the Catchphrase thread..you posted the same thing there
Quote by god of lamb
why didnt you let this topic die with the Catchphrase thread..you posted the same thing there

Actually I posted a SIMULAR thing there, and I started this thread because I noticed alot of people were posting manurisms, and not catch phrases.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less
Actually I posted a SIMULAR thing there, and I started this thread because I noticed alot of people were posting manurisms, and not catch phrases.

I can't spell... you're mean.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

I read the Thread Title as "Anyboy have funny or weird manurisms they erect around friends?"
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

We often go on quests to do random things like headbutt some kid or something
But we make it more exciting by hiding in the bushes where everyone can see us
then we yell CHARGE!! and all 4 of us run out and headbutt them at the same time
Upon completing our quest we yell BAIL!! and run as far away as we can then we use big words until we find another quest and we go back to using slang and purposely dropping the letters out of words "Oh tha's no' very noice, yoo shood be ashaymed of yahself" and stuff like that

we also have stupid dares for us that are always outrageous but are perfectly within reason if that makes sence so like we army roll down the steps infront of the year 9 centre (it's a 14 stair) and other things we do like pretend we're a famous band and play our air instruments like air guitar and stuff so we mime the songs and then we stage dive and stuff it's so funny

also in class we make songs for our "album" but we use our voices to do the sounds of our instruments good fun

i have heaps of stuff but i don't have time
if you forget someone's name, you call them jason, if you know someone's name, you call them jason.

basically everyone is jason
Quote by jimmy_neutron
MANNERISMS

That's what that word was meant to mean! I couldn't figure it out! lol
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I don't have any deliberate ones. But I accidentally take on my friends' mannerisms.

Like how I unconsciously put on an Asian accent when I'm angry. I get that from my Vietnamese friends.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Mar 18, 2009,
Remember how someone apparently had their baby stolen by A dingo ages ago?

me and my friends always make fun of that, we'll say, "better hold on to that or a dingo will steal it, boish."

Ah... Had to be there.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Ummmm...My friend Dave and I just go around skating. Is that weird?

Yeah...thread is retarded.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by fret-less
Well, do you have any funny or weird manurisms that you enact around your friends?
I'm kind of curious as to whether I'm the only person who does this kind of stuff.

For exsample(stolen straight from another thread I posted in):

Whenever we see a gal whom we consider sexually attractive, we replace all boner talk with cancer terms, like "Holysh*t, I have a fat tumor..." or if we see like a young fat kid bend over, in a molestery kind of way someone will say "I think that kid gave me stage 3 melanoma"

Also, Whenever someone seems to know about something there is no phathomable way they could know about, like some really lesser know inside joke, we will say syncronised in a high operatic voice "Hive-mind....." then do some weird hand gestures.

Whenever we make a bet on like "I can totally jump over that" or whatever, we'll be like "If you do this, I will sexually accost a small child."

Whenever we see a "Bro" we go up to him like "Hey brah, I heard you hit that!"

We often use frases like "Shananagins" "Expadition" Chronicals" and "Peregrination" When describing plans and/or stories.

There are many-a-joke about molesting children and killing and/or defiling babies.

Whenever any of us can't think of a specific word, it is imediately replaced with either "Tits" or "Penis" Example: "Remeber that time we went to the.....tits place?" or "Hey you guys wanna go see some....penises?"
it's often prttey funny, however I can't think of a good exsample of when it was...just trust me.

We use the word "Endearing" instead of "Srupid" like when someone says something rediculous, we'll be like "How endearing" in a way that sounds rather condesending....it's hilarious.

We call everyone "Broseph" even if there name isn't "Joseph"

We often say stuff like "Shut up ice head! if I was looking for bad advice I'd read the bible." Also we make alot of anti semetic, and drug related jokes.

We call all minorities "Jews" for some weird reason, like if we are making a racially stereotypical overveiw we'll be like "F*ckin' jews! allways eatin' up all of America's food, and ruinin' movies by yellin' at the screen! Mariage should be between a man and a woman!" stuff like that. Also yelling things to minorities like " Ya' hiemy basta'd, go back to mexico! Ya' dirty Kike! We don't need you dirtyin' up our chil'en with you're hipity-hop music!" It may seem really racist, but we come from all ethnical backgrounds, and it is all in fun.

We insist on ending all conversations with talk of rape or masterbation...like "Well, I gotta go untie those kids that I' got in m'a basement..." "Oh, that's cool, I was planning on rubbing one out to the 1989 olympic figureskating clips....ahh, that Brian Boy Tonno...."

Also lots of lesser know pop culture references, it's a little hard to explain.

We often end a statement with that hightening in vocal pitch you use to imply a question, like "I love carmel candies?"

I have this one friend that I sometimes have borderline gay moments with in public (As a joke) and afterwords we usually say something like "Ah, when will the world understand our love?"

We sometimes all grab each others wrists and yell "Triforce Activate!" and make a triforce style triangle between our forearms.

We also often yell "Morf into action!" and do some spin kicks, and like summersaults and such.

We prank each other like everyday, and not like little pranks like unscrewing the salt shaker, but like rounding up 5 middle schoolers and having them help us draw like 900 penises (Like in Superbad kinda) and stapling them all over their apartment while they are not there.

TD;RL: What are some weird or funny things you do when you are with your friends?

Fail?

Yes I have alot of these sort of things I say with friends, but none that would seem even remotely funny over the internet.
My god you and your friends are gay, sexual frustration must kill you all.
Quote by TheAzMyster
What does tl;dr actually mean?

Doo rong, lidn't tead
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I am rage/disappoint, roshambo; Internet stuff.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Internet stuff mainly,no one gets it though...
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
We will just randomly start singing that one song In the Fire by King Diamond.

For example, my friend was shoveling dog crap in his yard and throwing it into the neighbors yard, and he was like, "in the tree, in the bushes, in the grass." and my other friend without missing a beat was like, "IN THE FIRE!!!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Stupid squad talk, i.e: "Alpha, Charlie, and Omega, move to position one, give Andrews sniper cover, over" "Get up, get in, get out, CARPET BOMB"
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I think this stuff is hilarious, I don't why everyone is being so hateful about it.

My friends and I have some similar mannerisms, but I'm too lazy to remember them all and type them up.
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Fail?

Yes I have alot of these sort of things I say with friends, but none that would seem even remotely funny over the internet.

EXACTLY
I can see how that all may be hillarious, but reading it online when i don't even know you or your friends, it's not funny.
It's exactly like an inside joke really, if you don't know what they're talking about, it just sounds really stupid.

Sorry, TS. Could've worked, but it didn't.