So what do you think it was?

What has been the greatest moment in the pit?

Union Jake? Hot chick threads? Demotiv threads?

Just asking cos today has been pretty much only crap threads.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
I really like the 'user above you' games.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
This one. Hence it's called "The Greatest Thread Ever".

EDIT: haha The one the user above me posted just won.
Shoop threads.

Even if stolen from /b/, UG is more creative.

I am disappoint, fuuu, etc.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by vanshaya
I really like the 'user above you' games.

go study bacchu , board exams hai na ? :p
Quote by god of lamb
go study bacchu , board exams hai na ? :p

nai yaar, i do igcse :p may mei hain. What about you?

EDIT : Oh, wait. Law student.
Last edited by vanshaya at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by vanshaya
nai yaar, i do igcse :p may mei hain. What about you?

woah chill on the hindi bro..all the hindi i speak is from the sure excel ads....lol...no bro no boards im in law skool
The Message From Batman was a high point in The Pit's life (that I have witnessed).

It's kinda gone downhill from there.
ninjas cant catch you thread
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Demonology
Shoop threads.

Even if stolen from /b/, UG is more creative.

I am disappoint, fuuu, etc.

These were indeed great
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by soulflyV
Ehh, those are the worst type of threads. The best threads are the ones that aren't meant to be funny, but are.

Like that one in which that guy was asking for Metal gear(Gear for playing metal), but ended up getting responses like 'Snake!!' 'Liquid!!' etc.
Also that one in which a bat broke into a guy's house was epic.
This is just a one thread example but a loooong time ago (a few years now) back when I actually remembered my old accounts password >.< there was a thread on here where some guy's brother got him a blow-up doll from Iraq. This was around when the tension in Iraq was at it's highest I believe, and well he was afraid that if he opened the box it'd be a bomb.

He was trolling so hard I'm sure,, but it was still a pretty funny moment.

I'm not sure I could really pick a favorite type of thread though =\.
It hasn't happened yet? :P
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
This is my favorite thread!! no not really :P
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by vanshaya
Like that one in which that guy was asking for Metal gear(Gear for playing metal), but ended up getting responses like 'Snake!!' 'Liquid!!' etc.
Also that one in which a bat broke into a guy's house was epic.

I forgot about the "Metal Gear" one, but yeah, that's a good example.
I liked the one where this kid was complaining about how it was unfair how he had to go to "councilling" (sic).

Long story short he expected a load of "thats totully unfarez!" but got flamed to hell. Pernell did some fine visual pwnage if I remember rightly.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I liked the one where this kid was complaining about how it was unfair how he had to go to "councilling" (sic).

Long story short he expected a load of "thats totully unfarez!" but got flamed to hell. Pernell did some fine visual pwnage if I remember rightly.

This WAS indeed a great thread, Full of many wonderful laughs. I was apart of it! w00t!

Yes, you remember ..rightly, Pernell did display some fine visuals to accompany the flaming. He did so good, that it had to be said...'by me'

...He actually quoted me, I believe. Good time.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
that one when there was a mouse stuck somewhere.. cant really remember the details but everyone fell in love with the mouse and it was named.
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
The 'make your own FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU image' thread

Son....I am disappoint.
Quote by Gyzmoo
that one when there was a mouse stuck somewhere.. cant really remember the details but everyone fell in love with the mouse and it was named.

bellamy!
Quote by filthandfury
The Message From Batman was a high point in The Pit's life (that I have witnessed).

It's kinda gone downhill from there.
Yeah, and 'Lawl For Kids'. They genuinelly (can't be arsed to spell that) were awesome.
Quote by JawrshyXD
This is just a one thread example but a loooong time ago (a few years now) back when I actually remembered my old accounts password >.< there was a thread on here where some guy's brother got him a blow-up doll from Iraq. This was around when the tension in Iraq was at it's highest I believe, and well he was afraid that if he opened the box it'd be a bomb.

He was trolling so hard I'm sure,, but it was still a pretty funny moment.

I'm not sure I could really pick a favorite type of thread though =\.

You do know that having more than one account is not allowed, don't you?

Also, you can retrieve your password if you forget it.
I know, but long story short that was years ago. I never used the e-mail account so it got deleted, soooo I can't get the password if they send it to me via e-mail. And I totally would've just gone ahead and changed the e-mail for the account if at all possible, but kinda can't do that with no password.

Sooo if there's a way the other one can be deleted or has been deleted that's great because this is the only one I'm going to use. But I'm not even sure what the username for that old account even is, it's been waaay too long >.<