I've been looking at a Tele copy and putting a Bigsby on it, just to play around with, but I'm curious, how much does it cost to have a Bigsby installed? I realize the price varies, but roughly how much?

Thanks

P.S. - I would attempt it myself, but I'd rather pay extra and not run the risk of ****ing it up.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
First/Last step: Ignore sarcastic idiots.
Installing a Bigsby is relitivly easy, but on a telecaster you'll nead a certain modal that includes a mounting plate that holdes the bridge PuP and the new bridge. Its still easy to install though, but if you alrwady have the unit a decent guitar shop shouldnt charge more than £/$100 (and even that is a bit much, it could be much lower)
There's a laod of vids on youtube about installing them.
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo
Quote by BucketheadBoy90
First/Last step: Ignore sarcastic idiots.
Installing a Bigsby is relitivly easy, but on a telecaster you'll nead a certain modal that includes a mounting plate that holdes the bridge PuP and the new bridge. Its still easy to install though, but if you alrwady have the unit a decent guitar shop shouldnt charge more than £/$100 (and even that is a bit much, it could be much lower)
There's a laod of vids on youtube about installing them.

Well, this sarcastic idiot actually answered his question.

He asked how much it was going to cost to get a shop to do it. You can tell him what you think it should cost all you want, the guitar shop doesn't care what you think and they are going to charge him what they want. The only way you can really answer the question is to ask who ever is going to be doing it how much they will charge.