I was just playing at low vol, then all of a sudden volume just went down down down gradually, and the thats it.. no sound. So WTFFFFFFF do I do?? I tried just going straight from amp to guitar with no fx, but no good. Also, when the amps on, the just that normal slow humming sound, but now nothing..
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
im guessing a tubes gone
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
im guessing a tubes gone

ughhhhhhh... how do check that.. the amps new... could it be a fuse? and would 1 tube have killed ALL the sound? would i get some bad sound?
Chitarre:
Amplificatore:
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
see if one of the fuse LED's are lit up. If so: a fuse blew and you need to send it back to repair. Most of the time that is caused by bad powertubes, but that isnt certain. So they will have to check what causes the fuse to blow.

If the fuses are fine, than I dont know what it is, but send it back anyway.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I don't think it's a tube, the Rocker 50 has this build-in technology that keeps the amp up even though 1 of the tubes burn out while you are playing... so it's probably a fuse or something else
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
it's new, you just got it recently, TAKE IT BACK and either get it replaced, or have them fix it under warranty. take advantage of this b/c if you fuck something up, it's on YOU.

i had something similar happen with my blackheart when i had it, thought it was just a tube so i replaced it with a brand new one, then it still happened. brought it back in and they had to get some new replacement part for it, never told me what it was. they just tried telling me that i voided the warranty by changing the tubes, until i f*ckin' lost it in there and they decided they'd change their minds.

take it back where you got it and let THEM fix it for you. and if they won't, KILL them.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
So, no fuse failure led's are on, so it aint the fuses, and even if it was a tube, wont the amp operate at half power? any suggestions? Im dreading the thought of me shipping the amp off (it still has warranty) God only knows when ill get it back.

AND, i just got my new fender strat yest, and i cant even play it!

Help?
Amplificatore:
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
did you make sure it wasnt the cable that crapped out?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
yeah i tried all the obivious stuff haha.. I'm not an amp tech, but im not retarted..
Chitarre:
Amplificatore:
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
You probably tried it, but did you check the speaker cable too?

Does it have a pre out or line out to see if the preamp stage is working?