I was wondering what everyone's opinions are on the line 6 spider III. im getting mixed opinions on it. so i wanted to know what everone on here thinks about them.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦

its crap
get a vypyr or something else
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
every tone sounds exactly the same as the next except with some fake sounding effect on it. dont waste youre time with it. it sucks. everything is so fake sounding with it.
if you want a modeling amp try the roland cube. i tried the spidervalve and wasnt impressed with it really. the spider deries is awful, look around for something else, i had a roland cube and was impressed for a SS amp.
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quality lyk av gt it, th only thing is th tone gets worse th louder it gts, plus a dnt lyk th pre set tones use a pedal gives a better sound
line 6 flextone is pretty good too i think
Epiphone Les Paul Studio AW Ltd Run
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele
Epiphone PR 5 CE VS
Blackstar HT5 Head
Harley Benton 2X12" (Celestion V 30s)
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO1
Marshall Reflector RF1
Digitech Hardwire HW DL 8 Delay/Looper
Line 6 do great modelling amps, such as the Flextone III and the Vetta II. But the Spider III is an exception.
The Cube, the Vox AD, the Peavey Vypyr and the Line 6 Flextone are the best in that bracket.
Quote by ross123
Quality lyk av gt it, th only thing is th tone gets worse th louder it gts, plus a dnt lyk th pre set tones use a pedal gives a better sound
WUT!??!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
As a low wattage practice amp they are ok. There is much better to be had in the higher wattage size. But spiders do have some serious reliability issues. They tend to get alot of different electric gremlins soon after the warranty runs out if they get that far. When they get weird or stop working they are disposable. To get any real use out of the onboard FX you have to buy the FBV pedal to go with em which can double to sale price. And they dont take to external pedals very well. Only thing they really have going for them is they are cheap.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Line 6 do great modelling amps, such as the Flextone III and the Vetta II. But the Spider III is an exception.
The Cube, the Vox AD, the Peavey Vypyr and the Line 6 Flextone are the best in that bracket.

you forgot hughes and kettner switchblade
Quote by jamesfarr
If you like the sound of it, get it. I'd only use one for practice.

i thought u use ur mom's vacuum cleaner
Quote by ross123

Wait, what? What are you 12? tahkin lyk an reetahd idnt no koolz. You just proved that only idiots like a Spider III's tone. get some education.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Wait, what? What are you 12? tahkin lyk an reetahd idnt no koolz. You just proved that only idiots like a Spider III's tone. get some education.

i think his keyboard malfunctioned