http://www.guitaridol.tv/heat_3/entry/autumn_madness

Accolades/Achievements

1. Scholarship from Berklee in 1996
2. Berklee Outstanding Musical Achievement Award ’96
3. First Guitar Player and Second Pakistani Musician to release an album Internationally.
4. “King of Guitars in Pakistan” quoted by Allan Holdsworth
5. Only musician who has played for more than 50 different artists in Pakistan.
Sounded pretty generic to me. Somewhere between Vai and somebody already in the finals I can't remember who but he reminds me of someone.
I agree with Kapalen, very generic, got that, "youtube guitarist" feel.

And, the term "progressive" gets thrown around a lot these days. He made a song that's waaaay too long (he's got like 3-4 minutes of music) and he changed the background riff a few times, don't think his music really qualifies as progressive.
I thought it was awesome. Very good playing, plus i liked the song.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Stratwizard
Not bad. Just out of curiosity, how is the music scene is Pakistan?

dude the music scene in pakistan isnt really good
such artist are very underrated few people know them and the one,z who are famous i just dont even wanna talk abt them but i,ll give you an example
gibson has choosen the ambassadors of pakistan basically there endorsement deal with this band *jal* if you would actually listen to there track *the solo,z especially* sounds soo ****ty! and people here love it cause ppl here dont have a ****ing clue about good music!
metal and progressive stuff aint popular sure alot people listen to it but not the masses!
for eg dream theatre alot of ppl hafnt heard there work :p
but its in progress the music scene is getting better!

i guess this will pretty much give u an idea about the music scene here
Last edited by zaynehmad at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by Yimes
I agree with Kapalen, very generic, got that, "youtube guitarist" feel.

And, the term "progressive" gets thrown around a lot these days. He made a song that's waaaay too long (he's got like 3-4 minutes of music) and he changed the background riff a few times, don't think his music really qualifies as progressive.

ahhh dude he,z basically a progressive metal guitarist! but he can play other genres aswell

this was performed live and u can see his perfection in his legato,s,tapping,alternative picking and sweep aswell!
this dude can shred!