Hello people

This probably just applies to British people, but anyone else with sunny weather can post!
What have you British people been doing in the sun so far?

I went for a 4 mile walk on Sunday, but I've missed alot of it coz I've been working
TRANSFORMICE

I hate the sun, it just sits there plotting and being bright. Luckily it's misty where I am so it can't see me, but I can see it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It's actually sunny and warm here in Canada too (or at least Ontario) I've been waiting all winter for it to get nice, so damn right I'm enjoying it
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by tallicafan888
Hello people

This probably just applies to British people, but anyone else with sunny weather can post!
What have you British people been doing in the sun so far?

I went for a 4 mile walk on Sunday, but I've missed alot of it coz I've been working

damn u and your sunny day. all i get is crappy rain

DAMN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I never enjoy the sun. It's a shit paper if you ask me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I ****ing hate the sun. After about 1 minute in it I sweat a **** load. And also I love winter. The cold, the snow, the romanticism, the Christmas. The sun is just a little bitch.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Kensai
No, I never enjoy the sun. It's a shit paper if you ask me.

Ohhh you, you're so punny
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Sun is shining. Scupi dub dub dub. Makes you wanna move. **** yeah seaking.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i love the sun, and theres loads of it here in England right now
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Been really sunny the last two days here.
I always have to close the blind in my office though coz I can't see my screen after about 3pm!
404: Sig not found.
I hate sun.... I have to close the curtains because of it being so bright and i'm sweating like mad! and i'm not even doing anything!
enjoying the sun in denmark alot! it's lovely
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
The sun isn't invented in Sweden yet.
I'm loving it. Seriously, I've been waiting so long for it to come back.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Woke Up This Morning,
Smiled At The Rising Sun.
Three Little Birds
Pitch By My Doorstep
Singing Sweet Songs
Of Melodys Pure And True.

In other news, I've just been playing football in the sun, it was awesome!
Last edited by adyhendrixc at Mar 18, 2009,
Quote by adyhendrixc
Woke Up This Morning,
Smiled At The Rising Sun.
Three Little Birds
PITCH BY My Doorstep
Singing Sweet Songs
Of Melodys Pure And TRUE.

1. Fixed

2. I listened to that song so many times today. Me and a couple of friends had a little jam in the park during which we basically played 'Three Little Birds' and 'Sun Is Shining' over and over again...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Mar 18, 2009,
I wanted to skip school and get some booze and just sit outside drinking till the cows came home but I went for school instead. School's a better high.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Ohhh you, you're so punny

I know

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I wanted to skip school and get some booze and just sit outside drinking till the cows came home but I went for school instead. School's a better high.

Definetely
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by IDread
1. Fixed

2. I listened to that song so many times today. Me and a couple of friends had a little jam in the park during which we basically played 'Three Little Birds' and 'Sun Is Shining' over and over again...

Haha cheers, I was just trying to decipher it while I listened to it, which I'm **** at evidently. I'll edit it.
Quote by adyhendrixc
Haha cheers, I was just trying to decipher it while I listened to it, which I'm **** at evidently. I'll edit it.

Its no problem, I've just listened to and sung that song so many times I know the lyrics to a letter.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
NO!

well... sort of, but we're at the horrible stage of weather when its so damn cold in the mornings that i need warmth for walking to school but then so nice and sunny walking back!

yes, the British can complain about pretty much everything
It's really sunny here in Texas too

I have a week off of school for Spring Break and I've been camping the past two days with my girlfriend.

Getting wasted, enjoying nature, and fishing. Best vacation ever
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Mar 18, 2009,
Yeah, I heard from my friends in Lincoln that you've got some sun lately, quite nice. We've got our fair share here in Sweden as well, and I've taken the opportunity to go out on photo-sprees with my trusty Nikon D40. Always nice.
Well i've been working during the week, but on sunday me and a lady went for a walk to the park, had icecream and fed the ducks. I wanted to play football but she wasn't interested in haveing a ball kicked at her while it was her turn in goal....I can't see why.
Quote by Hakanku
Well i've been working during the week, but on sunday me and a lady went for a walk to the park, had icecream and fed the ducks. I wanted to play football but she wasn't interested in haveing a ball kicked at her while it was her turn in goal....I can't see why.

It's always the way, women are such letdowns!
I might play football on sunday if it's still nice and warm.
TRANSFORMICE

hell yeah, heating is expensive. sun = win.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by David w
I wore an orange t shirt to get into the summer mood.

WOAH! SLOW DOWN! an orange t shirt?! Careful, you don't want to get shirtwearers elbow or anything