How do I do left foot and right foot bass drums on Guitar Pro so repeated kicks won't sound exactly the same?
What about using 35 and 36? Or varying (spelling?!) the dynamics a little with each kick?

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. It's MIDI, it's never going to sound even the slightest bit realistic.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Yeah those work but one tab I saw (which I don't have anymore) had left and right foot kick drums with text above it that said L and R and they were all 35's and I want to figure out how he did it or find the tab again.
Maybe he just put the text in through insert text?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
Maybe he just put the text in through insert text?

I don't care about the text... He did that to show it was left and right foot bass drums. I want to know how to do left and right foot bass drums.
Quote by tenfold
I don't care about the text... He did that to show it was left and right foot bass drums. I want to know how to do left and right foot bass drums.

I'm sorry but you're really not making any sense at all now.

It's a standard MIDI sound, it'll never sound realistic. Unless ofcourse you have the mother of all soundcards, or a plugin like EZDrummer (Which isn't amazing but it's better than most.)

There isn't an option/sound with MIDI for left kick and right kicks, there's an acoustic and an electric sound. The only way you'll get 'left and right' would be with the text.

Also, what's up with just using 35 or 36?
- You don't need to use both, or have a left & right kick...
If you were playing with 2 kicks live, they'd probably be 2 of the same drum (Tuning would be the only major variable), or you'd have a double pedal playing against a single drum.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.