Looking for some kind of multi effects unit.

I currently have a Metal muff and boss super chorus but band stuff has shown a need for a volume pedal and a delay pedal so I thought I could condense all my effects into one unit.

I've had the ME-50 in the past and was impressed with how it was indeed just like having seperate stomp boxes in one unit without being overly-digital and obsessed with amp modelling and such. However any offers of other units which include an expression pedal able to do volume are welcome.

Ideally I'd love a straight swap for the metal muff and the super chorus and maybe my behringer chromtic tuner pedal if the unit offered has an onboard tuner (like the me-50).
Its the top end metal muff with the boost feature and is in excellent condition as is the boss super chorus. I figure they're (roughly) worth about £40 each. The tuner about 15/20 maybes. So I think all together they amount to what ME-50's are going for on ebay after a quick search.

I'm in manchester

Cheers
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
ME-50's the best on the market for the price. Awesome delay, compression, and so much more. Plus there's like 22 distortions. (11 types each with a variation.) The Mod effects are really sweet as well. I've tried pretty much all of the multi-effects units out there, but I chose to purchase the ME-50.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I'm sure the Me-70 is awesome - the fact it has the seperate footswitch for compression makes it awesome. However, like I said I'm not really looking to buy one. I'd like to trade for the 3 seperate effects units I mentioned and I don't think they amount to the value of a second hand ME-70.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Korg AX3000g is amazing, same goes for the AX1500g and below aswell.

Sorry, ignore that - wrong thread
haha no worries
Some offers would be nice though....
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
remember the ME-50 is very digital sounding with its distortions, the muff, rat etc. modes don't sound realistic at all when played through an amp, I think theyre designed for DI style recording.

the compressor is very noisy even on clean.

The modulation effects are great though, so are the delays. The wah has a nice sweep, so does the resonance filter, and also the whammy modes sound good!

Basically I wouldnt rush out to buy one.
I remember the distortions being a bit flabby. I won't be using it for distortion much anyways, mainly delay/chorus/volume/tuner. And perhaps fiddle with the distortion to see if I can get a step on solo boost going on or something in relation to my amp.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
I have an ME20 that's sat gathering dust if it takes your fancy... give us a yell if you do
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

I think I'd prefer the ME-50 mate, but thanks for the offer.
What would you want for it out of curiosity?
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
£75 + P&P and it's yours if wanted
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

have you looked at the gt series?, i have a gt6 and i just love it,comes with near enough everything
Jake I've just PM'd you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by willythegame
have you looked at the gt series?, i have a gt6 and i just love it,comes with near enough everything

want to trade it?

haha

Cheers though - I'll look into them.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
seriously man look into the gt series, they dont pop up very often but ireckon thats just because people dont want to part with them. Seen a couple in pawnshops up here, i just had single stomp boxes and then i got the gt and i was like "this is awesome" got rid of my stomp boxes,the metal settings are really good
I'd be more than happy going for a gt from what people have said - I just can't buy one at the minute and am looking for a trade really.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bummmp
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bump
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
jake,
I got a ME-50 that i'd be willing to trade
I'm in the US though....

PM me if you're interested...
•1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom, PRS Mark Holcomb Ltd Run, 2004 Les Paul Classic, Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Stndrd

•Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
Sorry mate, dont fancy a trans-atlantic trade. I need it quite soonish aswell.

Thanks for the offer though.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40