If I were you, I wouldnt have asked the Pit first.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
It's a style. Some people like it, some peole hate it, some people don't care.

Google it.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Emo:
(1)a clothing style involving tight pants, converse, stripes, short- medium (often dyed black) windswept hair , and (sometimes) make-up.
(2) an individual who listens to a genre of music known as "emo" and claims to be in touch with his emotions by claiming that a lover made an individual slit their wrists or tore out their heart etc because of a breakup.

In my personal opinion, quite a few Emo's are just whiny and spoiled teenagers who claim that noone understands them, when really, all of us do. Some of them have depression, which makes it a different matter, but some of them just over-accentuate loneliness, to the point of self mutilating. Some argue about how everything including politics is evil, and how humanity is corrupt.

Then there are the few who just like the style, and are really cool and open people, and fun to be around. These people sometimes don't identify themselves with any particulat group, making them even more fun to be around since they don't bitch 24/7.

Emo has also become an insult to people. If someone is proclaimed to be an "emo" (at least where i live), they immediatley disagree.

This is only my opinion though.
Quote by Trefellin
He's a comedian with a very distinct style of humour and delivery.

*laugh smiley that I'm to lazy to go through the smiley list and see how to type*

Also, they don't exist anymore. Don't worry about it.
They have super awesome hair cuts!~

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Trefellin
He's a comedian with a very distinct style of humour and delivery.

I was pushing the baby through the park once.

He started crying.

Then I realised I forgot to bring the pram.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It's almost identical to an Emu, except it's intentions are a lot more sinister
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by GS LEAD 5
hmm....

What a god-awful reply.
You clearly have an answer to your question, don't act confused.