Hey guys, first off, Google hasn't helped this at all. Earlier, my computer decided to turn itself off and not come back on. Eventually I got it back on, and everything's fine except I can't sign in to MSN. I'm getting the error code 80048820 80048412, and according to Google setting the time and date to be correct should sort it out. It's worth noting that when I got my PC working again the time and date were set back to default, which was 1am on 1st January 2005. Anyway, they're correct now but it's still not working. Little help?
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
uninstall then reinstall msn?
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Yeah and if that doesn't work try downloading it again.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
You need to change the time and date from BIOS. Hit F12/F8/F2/DEL during startup to enter BIOS. There, look for a time option. Change the time.

+1.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
You need to change the time and date from BIOS. Hit F12/F8/F2/DEL during startup to enter BIOS. There, look for a time option. Change the time.

+2
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Cool, that worked

Next time I'm buying a Mac, sick of issues, heh. Thanks again.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by TJ1991
Cool, that worked

Next time I'm buying a Mac, sick of issues, heh. Thanks again.

A Mac will just get you new and unfamiliar issues.
Quote by MightyAl
A Mac will just get you new and unfamiliar issues.

+1
The Calender Hung Itself.