My computer crashed and I had to do a system recovery. Is there any way I can get back all my files that I lost? I lost all my data on my computer including pictures, music and such and I'm really freaked out now. Please help!
Click your heels together and wish.

Maybe you'll wake up from this nightmare.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You're screwed, there are programmes that claim to be able to restore files, but I'm yet to find one that works
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Nope, you can't. That's the point of a system recovery, it deletes everything. I just had to do one to mine with over 10gb of music. I have to deal with it, and so do you.
That sucks. I didn't have a whole lot of pictures, and the important ones are already on my myspace and such. I can use iDump or something to help restore my music. I just have to get all my **** together and I'll be ok eventually....
Actually there is a way but its gonna cost you. Go to your local Best Buy and walk over to the Geek Squad precinct and tell them what happened, they should be able to send it out to Geek Squad City and get a level 2 or level 3 data recovery...
The Calender Hung Itself.
boo hoo
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
External backup hard drives can save a lot of grief. All the pics I ever took are on cds in a safety deposit box in the bank. Pics have a lot of sentimental value and I would be sad if I lost them. Seriously, back up your stuff on an external hard drive.
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Gretsch G6118T Anniversary
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender Showmaster

Peavey Valveking Half Stack

My YouTube Channel
Quote by IMa Lefty
Actually there is a way but its gonna cost you. Go to your local Best Buy and walk over to the Geek Squad precinct and tell them what happened, they should be able to send it out to Geek Squad City and get a level 2 or level 3 data recovery...

yeah you can get pro data recovery done on it and you should get most of the stuff back, but that's usually pretty damn expensive.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Don't you wish you had an external hard drive right about now.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Quote by violent.j.11
Don't you wish you had an external hard drive right about now.

Yea, I guess I'm going to invest in one of those now.... Shoulda known better....
I had to do that to my mac! Lost 200GB of music, music videos, files, software and photos!

I lost my Metallica photos from when I saw them last year..

=(
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Seymour Duncans
Avalon Gold series acoustic
ESP LTD 7-string

Amp:
Marshall 100DFX
Peavey Valveking 212

Effects:
Boss GT-10