I usually play rythym guitar and I want to know if this amp is any good. If it matters I have Epiphone LP-100 and getting a Fender MIM Standard Strat soon.
I've heard Cubes are very good.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
The 15 and the 20 don't have the higher gain R-fier and Dyna Amp models.
If you need it really heavy I'd either go for a MicroCube (and a Danelectro Fish n Chips) or the 30x.
^ agreed. the 15 and 20 don't really have any amp models at all, which are what make the cubes good in the first place.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by justin19954
So, what should I get out of these two amps, Roland Cube 15x or Peavey Vypyr 15?

Vyper.
Nope. I own a Cube 30x.

IMO, The Vyper 15 is better than the Cube 15.

The 30s are a toss up.
Quote by 667
Nope. I own a Cube 30x.

IMO, The Vyper 15 is better than the Cube 15.

The 30s are a toss up.

Is there anyway to adjust the Bass, Mids, and Treble on the amp though?
Quote by justin19954
Is there anyway to adjust the Bass, Mids, and Treble on the amp though?

On the Cube 30? Ya. It has a 3 band EQ.
Quote by justin19954
no on the Vypyr.

Oh yea.
So whats the pros/cons on both amps? Sorry about asking so many questions I just want to make sure i'm getting the best amp out of this.
Quote by justin19954
So whats the pros/cons on both amps? Sorry about asking so many questions I just want to make sure i'm getting the best amp out of this.

The best thing to do is go to the company's website, download the manuals. Look them over.

Also look at reviews on Youtube, or search.

I'm not going to get into it... but the Vyper has way more features.
If you want to keep it simple, go with the cube... but not the 15.
Quote by 667
The best thing to do is go to the company's website, download the manuals. Look them over.

Also look at reviews on Youtube, or search.

I'm not going to get into it... but the Vyper has way more features.
If you want to keep it simple, go with the cube... but not the 15.

Alright i'll check out everything.
Quote by justin19954
So, what should I get out of these two amps, Roland Cube 15x or Peavey Vypyr 15?

i haven't tried the vypyr, so i can't recommend it, but i'd strongly recommend not getting the cube 15x. if that makes sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i haven't tried the vypyr, so i can't recommend it, but i'd strongly recommend not getting the cube 15x. if that makes sense.

May I ask why?
because it doesn't have the amp models and sounds very sterile. basically, it doesn't have what makes the cubes good, frequently-recommended amps in the first place (the amp modelling).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?