Ladies and Gentlemen,
I just found out Varg Vikernes got out of prison 10th March 2009.

Varg Vikernes, made famous by his band Burzum and his murder on Euronymous was *IN MY OPINION* the best black metal songwriter there ever was. Shame he killed Euro, he had to spend years in prison.

I hope he'll start making some quality Black Metal again soon.

So, how do you think about his release?^^
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
It's been forever since I've been here. Damn.

I think he'll probably end up back in jail sometime in the future anyway.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
I have yet to finish my neurologics class, but I'm sure a qualified brain surgeon could tell me how I think about his release.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I absolutely hate saying this, but seriously man. Old news. Either way, this has been and should be discussed in Burzum's thread or the Black metal thread.
I think he'll start a religion preaching the use of the search function.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Mind Kill
Old news bud. G;

So what?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
See: huge thread concerning this from last week.
███████████████████████████████████
Definitely not old news for me...I've been off UG actively for the past week or so.

Damn. So Varg is free, eh? When's the next bonfire? ololololol
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Holy shit, really?

God damn, I really don't fucking care.

Quote by Firenze
I've been off UG actively for the past week or so.

As opposed to being off inactively? How does that work? Is it like actively refraining from masturbation? Complete abstinence, not even touching his wilkins to go for a pee? As opposed to someone inactively maintaining abstinence? "Yeah, i've stopped jerking off, but I do admit to giving myself a rather thorough cleaning down there once in a while".
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve

As opposed to being off inactively? How does that work? Is it like actively refraining from masturbation? Complete abstinence, not even touching his wilkins to go for a pee? As opposed to someone inactively maintaining abstinence? "Yeah, i've stopped jerking off, but I do admit to giving myself a rather thorough cleaning down there once in a while".

^

Quote by Dyer's Eve
Holy shit, really?

God damn, I really don't fucking care.

I meant...

you know what I fucking meant
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Dyers, between this and the Fraiser impressions, I must say

you sense of metal humor is fantabulous. more please.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.