Hi I was going to buy the orange tiny terror but now i have seen that the dual terror have come out in stores..
Im not sure what I should do... Should i go for the 15 watt tiny or the 30 watt dual..
I could get the tinny terror for 300$ and the dual terror will go for about 600... Been looking and drooling over the tinny terror but now im unsure... should i wait a month or two so i can get some sound clips and reviews...
Problem is that the summer is coming up and i will go on some gigs.. dont want to wait to long...

EDIT: Okey the Dual terror wins XD I will get it for only 500... It is worth it only for the extra channel
Vintage V100 Peter Green signature
Squier LP
inbanez 12 string V
"custom" Abertone strat made in finland
Squier Acoustic Hello Kitty
Orange Tiny terror
Yamaha cabinet from the 60´s
Last edited by velmis at Mar 18, 2009,
GG&A

delete and move thread.
███████████████████████████████████
^since that has not happened, Tiny terrors are awesome and i seriously doubt the dual is worth twice as much. I'd just buy the tiny terror.
But i haven't played or heard a dual yet, though.

also don't be a dick tona, M'kay.
Tiny terror is nice, dont get me wrong, but you could look for an orange rocker 30 when you start getting towards dual terror price territory, and thats a better buy imo
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Tiny Terror or get a Rocker 30. The Dual Terror just doesn't really seem to make sense at it's current price.
Quote by hungryhobo741
^since that has not happened, Tiny terrors are awesome and i seriously doubt the dual is worth twice as much. I'd just buy the tiny terror.
But i haven't played or heard a dual yet, though.

also don't be a dick tona, M'kay.

how am i a dick you twat?

he's going to get ****ty answers from people like you in the electric guitar forum that are here to talk about guitars not amps, and are so apparently stupid that they don't know why we have separate forums?

also don't be a dumbass hobo, mkay?
Quote by tona_107

he's going to get ****ty answers from people like you in the electric guitar forum that are here to talk about guitars not amps, and are so apparently stupid that they don't know why we have separate forums?

No one really posts in the right forum. I've noticed that. And still, any generally positive help is good. Calling people stupid, and other degrading terms on a forum about guitars makes you so awesome and HxC, I could just about explode from reading your posts. Don't be a little prick when someone is asking for help.
I think the Blackstar HT-5 is better value. My TT was very harsh and grainy and there is very very little clean headroom.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by tona_107

You were a dick to TS. Instead of providing someone with the help you can you just say: okay move. You were right to tell him to move, but at least give him the help you can while doing so.

Also at least I had some reason to call you a dick but you had none for calling me a dumbass (since I am very much aware this sgould be in GG&a), therefore you are a dick.

And as some people said a rocker 30 seems better than a dual terror.

Oh, and people like me?? I find that offensive.
Last edited by hungryhobo741 at Mar 19, 2009,