Sometime within this year(summer maybe) I want to take a trip to Australia, but I have a few small questions.

Would you say that most areas of the country are outsider friendly? I know of course tourist areas of Sydney are fine but I am more interested in traveling to Melbourne then heading up to Brisbane stopping in Sydney for only a day or 2.

What are some things to see? I mean off the tourist trail.

And (this may seem a bit of a silly question) but what type of cuisine should I expect? I never really thought about it but I would think it would be influenced by southeast Asia, but I'm really not sure.

Any help would be really appreciated.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Do you not watch GMTV? Australia has shit loads of people "migrating" to Australia from the UK, it has to be friendly.. What else could be attracting them to Australia?

<.<

>.>

That is for you to find out.
Quote by thefrigginbob
Sometime within this year(summer maybe) I want to take a trip to Australia, but I have a few small questions.

Would you say that most areas of the country are outsider friendly? I know of course tourist areas of Sydney are fine but I am more interested in traveling to Melbourne then heading up to Brisbane stopping in Sydney for only a day or 2.

What are some things to see? I mean off the tourist trail.

And (this may seem a bit of a silly question) but what type of cuisine should I expect? I never really thought about it but I would think it would be influenced by southeast Asia, but I'm really not sure.

Any help would be really appreciated.

I've never been but I would expect a north american/british cuisine?
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by TonalPerfection
Do you not watch GMTV? Australia has shit loads of people "migrating" to Australia from the UK, it has to be friendly.. What else could be attracting them to Australia?

<.<

>.>

That is for you to find out.

I'm sorry but I don't know what GMTV is.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I've been there once. The cuisine is similar to North American or British cuisine. However, do expect unusual meat, but nothing "weird" unusual, just animals you wouldn't normally eat at the average restaurant in NA. Recall, Australia was a part of the British Empire.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by tona_107
I've never been but I would expect a north american/british cuisine?

at north american cuisine. it would consist of hamburgers and hot dogs and the bacon sandwich.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by kingofdudes161
I've been there once. The cuisine is similar to North American or British cuisine. However, do expect unusual meat, but nothing "weird" unusual, just animals you wouldn't normally eat at the average restaurant in NA. Recall, Australia was a part of the British Empire.

Ah cool, I enjoy just about everything I was just curious what to expect there. Lots of fried food and "junk" parts of the animal then?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪