its really between the Celestion vintage 30 and the Greenback, paired with a Dsl 100.

which speaker will get the more bluesier sound? havent had experience with Marshall and speakers, there was Vintage 30's in the Legacy but wasnt a bluesy sounds amp so couldnt really judge.

thanks.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
The vintage 30s are REALLY midrangy. Keep that in mind, because a blues tone could have a lot of midrange, or not much at all. It really depends on the tone you want.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
the sort of heavier blues tone, think Hendrix, Trower, Bonamassa . . .
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
i was thinking that alright, one thing i thought about the v30's is that they sound very ballsy, which i like a lot, i want a chunky sound i guess
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
Greenbacks.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
For Hendrix, Trower and Bonamassa, get the greenback. It's much smoother than the vintage 30.
I'd got for a g12h-30 personally. If it's between those two then the green back. Only problem is that's a 50 watt amp and the greenback is a 25 watt speaker, g12h-30 is only 30 watts. If you want a green back with more wattage I believe something like an eminence private jack is up your alley.

I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'd got for a g12h-30 personally. If it's between those two then the green back. Only problem is that's a 50 watt amp and the greenback is a 25 watt speaker, g12h-30 is only 30 watts. If you want a green back with more wattage I believe something like an eminence private jack is up your alley.

How many speakers are we thinking of putting in?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Eminance Texas Heat. Awesome speaker for blues.
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
will the Greenback be ok for those fat SRV type clean tones?
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg