Anyone have this amp? I was told that it had an output jack that I can run through our sound system and use the amp as a monitor. I hope that is the case. I ordered through Guitar Center but haven't received it yet.

Jack
I like mine, but you won't ever, ever sound like an Ampeg (which is why I like mine. I feel alone, as if I am the only one who does not like that Ampeg sound). Mine is a 200w though (iduno what speaker the 100 has). The 200 has a 15. I do not get much high end unless I EQ a lot into it (but then I get that sort of "I can hear my fingers against my strings" thing.)

I like it.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
I like mine, but you won't ever, ever sound like an Ampeg (which is why I like mine. I feel alone, as if I am the only one who does not like that Ampeg sound). Mine is a 200w though (iduno what speaker the 100 has). The 200 has a 15. I do not get much high end unless I EQ a lot into it (but then I get that sort of "I can hear my fingers against my strings" thing.)

I like it.

Ampeg. That brings back memories. Back in the late 60s early 70s when I was playing electric 6 string guitars in rock bands, if you had an Ampeg amp, your were top notch. They were the Cadillacs of amplifiers. I've never owned one because I couldn't afford them back in the day. Good to hear they are still holding up their reputation.
Quote by jackajesusfreak
Ampeg. That brings back memories. Back in the late 60s early 70s when I was playing electric 6 string guitars in rock bands, if you had an Ampeg amp, your were top notch. They were the Cadillacs of amplifiers. I've never owned one because I couldn't afford them back in the day. Good to hear they are still holding up their reputation.

Yeah, if it is to be put that way. My point is that it is not and will never sound like an Ampeg (and actually they are starting to falter now, with their line being produced in Vietnam (people have said they don't sound as good.))

If you like kind of a neutral tone, Acoustic are great amps.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....