Hey, I recently came across an Ibanez RG body, but I have no idea what model it is. Its an H/S/S pickup configuration, its routed for a locking tremolo, and it has holes drilled for one volume pot, one control pot, a front mounted input jack, and the selector switch. I'm sorry if thats not enough info, but I don't know anything else about it.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
Well, I know its not a lot of info, I don't have a camera to take pics with. I know its an RG because of the shape, but also maybe the Ibanez logo and "RG" stamped on the inside of the neck pocket. (There used to be a model number next to the "RG" but its all worn off and now its illegible.)
Quote by sashki
I've never seen any RG with a front-mounted input jack. Maybe it's not an Ibanez? There are plenty of similar shaped guitars.

And I'm assuming its a front mounted jack since there's not hole in the side, and one of the holes in the front is slightly larger then the other two holes.
I mostly ask because I'm rebuilding it and I need a replacement bridge, but unless I know the model, I'm not sure which version of the Edge bridge I should be using, or if a Floyd would fit (already took this to the GB&C forum, didn't get too much of an answer).

EDIT: also, its basswood
Last edited by Tostitos at Mar 18, 2009,
pics pls
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I might be able to get my hands on a camera later today. Ill try and have pics by tonight