For sale we have an Epiphone Les Paul extreme from the nuclear series. These are extremely rare, i've heard from different sources that it's either one of 400 in the world or the UK, but not sure which
Black / White crackle finish
Epiphone Hot Covered P/Ups
Rosewood board
mahogany Body
Usual other les paul hardware
Excellent condition!
£200

Ibanez Gsa60
Beautiful light brown burst,
22 fret rosewood board
Mahogany SA syle body.
Humbucker and 2 singles
Ibanez non locking trem
In 9.9/10 condition
£110

Both guitars are fully setup and restrung and will be packaged up well or can collect from Coventry UK

I also have an Ibanez S470dxqm for sale but it needs some parts for the bridge to work full floating (an unfortunately bad trade!), i'm in the process of getting hold of the parts, but if anyone has them or wants it anyway i can send more details and pics. Open to offers.

Have some xbox 360 games for sale too if anyones buying at the minute. All in top condition and boxed etc
Fable II - £20
Battlefield Bad Company - £18
Bioshock collectors edition in tin - £12
Project Gotham 4 - £8

Am not really open up for trades, as it's the cash I need really, but if it's your only option then PM or email me, although I am after in particular a Roland CY-5 HiHat for a TD3 Kit

I'll be getting my camera back over the weekend but for now these are stock pics of the guitars.

https://www.mydukkan.com/media/ibanez.ibanezgsa60.bs.jpg
http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-28555-Epiphone-Les-Paul-Extreme-Nuclear-Collection (PS the les paul here went crazy cheap, even if it was returned under warrantee)
pm'd
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Yeah definately. I've posted guitars from ebay before, always well packaged and should be between £15-£20 MAX
Not got your PM Ryan, check yours and email me on that address if it's still not working
re pm'd if that dosent work ill try emailing you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Yeah got it thanks. Not really my thing but thanks anyway for the interest. I'd love a classic style flying V with locking trem, but apparently they're not really out there